Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A bit rusty.

Reaction score
As per title.
It's been 2 years.
Help me out guys. ^^'

banzaiutd - A bit rusty. - RaGEZONE Forums

Master Summoner
Reaction score
IMO:
- it looks like you did an overlay of a c4d in front of "Leona" at the bottom of the image. I think the image would look better w/o it
- there is too much going on in the background. Its pretty distracting when Leona is the main focus of the image
- the bottom area of the image looks a little over sharpened
- maybe moving the Leona render down more (to the point where you see the top of her helmet) and making a bigger border might make it look nicer
- the border on the Leona text is too dark. Should use a dark gray or a dark red color that matches the color of the text. The color of the Iron Solari text border is nice, but I think it should 1 px more bigger.
- is that spiderman in the background? Needs a better background

I like the lighting of the image. The colors blend in nicely as well. The biggest flaw in the image is the background. There is too much going on and it doesnt really help the image (the colors do.. maybe). I would give it a 6.8/10

Last edited:
Reaction score
IMO:
- it looks like you did an overlay of a c4d in from of "Leona" at the bottom of the image. I think the image would look better w/o it
- there is too much going on in the background. Its pretty distracting when Leona is the main focus of the image
- the bottom area of the image looks a little over sharpened
- maybe moving the Leona render down more (to the point where you see the top of her helmet) and making a bigger border might make it look nicer
- the border on the Leona text is too dark. Should use a dark gray or a dark red color that matches the color of the text. The color of the Iron Solari text border is nice, but I think it should 1 px more bigger.
- is that spiderman in the background? Needs a better background

I like the lighting of the image. The colors blend in nicely as well. The biggest flaw in the image is the background. There is too much going on and it doesnt really help the image (the colors do.. maybe). I would give it a 6.8/10

Thanks you so much for the comment. I needed it. I will try to improve on my next one. :)

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
What brushes did you use? How many layers you needed to make the drawing?

(i was going to edit my previous post.. but it got 'missing' (bug, i suppose, xd..)

It has an interesting 'eagle' themed armor and shield.. What were your thoughts about it?

Very interesting artwork, congratulations :)

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Ah.. You just 'composed' that final image you are saying... :)..

On such cases, you should always credit/reference the original artwork.. It is the most 'polite' thing to do :).. I could be (i am not, but, i could be, probabilistically.. the dude that drawed it, etc...) that dude that had drawn it originally.. And, if i were, i would be uncomfortable regarding such uses of 'my' artwork...

Nice composition.. Now i get the 'spidey' bit =D.. Very creative composition :).... But ALWAYS credit the artwork creators (it is a very important part of their lives, etc, etc, etc... =D)..

Edit: If you think you are not capable of drawing... You just are lacking the knowledge of the flowers... This is for nobody say that i have never spoke of the flowers..

"Come, let us Go,
For waiting is not Knowing,
Who Knows makes the hour,
And does not wait for it to be..."

Edit.II: "The Truth of The Flowers" (more difficult, but more immediate):

Last edited:
Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
If you do not know how to draw stuff to compose your Art, these are some syllabical spells (ex: 'Mantram') to learn stuff:

Drawing your own stuff, that thou will use to compose, will earn thy morals thousandfold...

(this one is if you do not know not even 'where you start'.. to learn, etc..)

(think of your nude knowing, meditate on this virgin knowledge of yours.. May The Mother Durga guide you =D)

(this one is to empower... With the perfect knowledge of this Mantra, one can unarmedly and effortlessly defeat whole armies... It can empower anything, but it is very auspicious to empower the learning..)

('trow thou not-knowledge to the 'Maieutic', and, with her as thou 'muse', shall thou overcome any hardship, miseries shall become blessings, etc,etc,etc.., for one that lacks a knowledge, the Maieutic is certainly the savior.. )

And this spell is specially useful for learning Arts, Languages and Philosophy..

(this is for the Muse of The Creator, the untainted goddess Saraswati of Knowledge, Sciences, Speech and Arts =D)..

Edit.3: The 'root' of the Saraswati Stotram:
Saraswathi namasthubhyam varade kama roopini,
Vidhyarambham karishyami sidhir bhavathu may sadaa.

(translation: (sloppy, un-traditional, etc.. =D))
Oh! Goddess Saraswati, I bow to you.
Collection of my desires, of bewitchingly beatifying form, you are the bestower of all boons,
I Now Begin My Learning,
May it be always Absolutely Complete...

=D..

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to do better font effects, and try to blend the render with the bg next time.

Back