Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I was bored

Reaction score
Thought I'd mess around with Photoshop and some random pictures from the interwebs, here are the results.

Gaby - I was bored - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Well I'm not sure what you did with most of them. (IDk if they were black and white already etc.) But the outcome is nice! Yes this isn't really hard to do but I think people tend to forget that things do not need to be hard to do in order to look nice. Everything can be art :)

Got to say though, that the one with the balloons is a bit too much for me. The insanely bright colors to the black and white background. Other then that gooooood.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I'm not sure what you did with most of them. (IDk if they were black and white already etc.) But the outcome is nice! Yes this isn't really hard to do but I think people tend to forget that things do not need to be hard to do in order to look nice. Everything can be art :)

Got to say thought, that the one with the balloons is a bit too much for me. The insanely bright colors to the black and white background. Other then that gooooood.
I actually touched PS for the first time really, so I really appreciate the feedback. ^^ Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work guy not so hard to accomplish but enjoyable to look at

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Images are broken :/ can you please re-upload? I'm curious of what you did.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They're broken to me O_O

Back