Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Child Hannah

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a simple manip.
I know, I messed up alot in quite a few places.
Was really bored and wanted to do something.

Riizq - Child Hannah - RaGEZONE Forums

Stock used :

CnC is appreciated. :thumbup:

Reaction score
You can clearly see the grass isn't real, most of the shapes are un-needed and are just drawing away your attention. But attention towards what? The blurred leaves? Or the over used brush shapes? You could have at least blend those shapes on the wall, so it would have looked like a grafitti or something.

Although colouring isn't bad, you could have also do some photo retouching prior of making the Photo Manipulation. Like increase or decrease - Vibrance, Contrast, Brightness, Sharpness, Shadows.

The typography looks alright, but nothing special.

Overall I wouldn't call this a Photo manipulation, more like a doodle girls do for their facebook picture.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can clearly see the grass isn't real, most of the shapes are un-needed and are just drawing away your attention. But attention towards what? The blurred leaves? Or the over used brush shapes? You could have at least blend those shapes on the wall, so it would have looked like a grafitti or something.

Although colouring isn't bad, you could have also do some photo retouching prior of making the Photo Manipulation. Like increase or decrease - Vibrance, Contrast, Brightness, Sharpness, Shadows.

The typography looks alright, but nothing special.

Overall I wouldn't call this a Photo manipulation, more like a doodle girls do for their facebook picture.

Heheh thanks for the great feedback.
Will do better next time =)

Back