Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Colourful Carbon Wallpaper

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is my newest wallpaper and this is most simplest thing I ever did , hope you like and rate and don't forget feedback. I just make this for fun ~
Kurokiri - Colourful Carbon Wallpaper - RaGEZONE Forums

Original Link :

Source (Thank to Wucas) :

Credit goes to :

enjoy ~

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
An image with a colour overlay... cmon man. Posting something that literally takes 3 steps kinda is pointless even if it is the "simplest thing you ever *did*".

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I search 'colorful carbon' at google and I don't found something like that so I just try to make it.
That why I say it's the most simplest thing I ever did ~ thank Wucas for the source.. :)

Woah. Carbon has color?

yeah , I found other color carbon at shop.. Red , Blue , etc but it's hard to found it ..

Is the carbon fiber from an actual photo or is it a pattern?

found the picture .. check the first post ..

An image with a colour overlay... cmon man. Posting something that literally takes 3 steps kinda is pointless even if it is the "simplest thing you ever *did*".

thank you ~

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I search 'colorful carbon' at google and I don't found something like that so I just try to make it.

But did you need to add that awful text in the bottom right-hand corner?!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I want to remove it , but I not found the .psd ..

an easy and quick way to remove the text on that picture is by making a triangle on all the sides of the image and Gaussian Blurring it:

Back