Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[COMPETITION] Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2017 Userbar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello fellow RaGEZONERs,

Every year I promise myself ''THIS YEAR I'M GOING TO WIN SOMETHING''. And now another year has passed and no one wants to "meet me irl'', thinks I'm the best newcomer or will vote me as most loveable.

But what I AM good for is giving you guys an amazing opportunity to win a *drum roll* subscription!:w00t: ()Actually wont be me personally giving you the sub this is ofcourse all because of MentaL)

Unlike me, people that actually will win need a custom userbar. Make this year's userbars and if your userbar is voted best, you will receive a subscription of your choice, except V.I.P.

Whatever you design, it must contain the following:

• username of the winner
  • the award
  • ''RaGEZONE Awards 2017''

There are no specifications for size except that it should fit inside someone's signature!

Here are some examples from the past:

Elian - [COMPETITION] Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2017 Userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

202HhzK - [COMPETITION] Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2017 Userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Elian - [COMPETITION] Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2017 Userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

bsYJZhb - [COMPETITION] Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2017 Userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Just post your entries in this thread. Entries are open until Tuesday the 14th of November!

Have fun and GOOD LUCK GUYS! :love:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not sure if I'll have time but I'll see what I can do.

Put Community First
Reaction score
Sorry all, my time is spent surviving my final weeks of being the only full-time person at work and having to handle 200 students. Any downtime I get is spent drinking to destress and using sleeping pills to try and sleep.

Best of luck to people who enter :).

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I'm going to join as soon as I found some way to convert a video or image sequence to a high quality gif. It looks like there is no way around using photoshop for that (which I don't have). Online converters are just garbage honestly.

The quality and compression of your previous awards is stunning Jaximus. Would you mind giving a few tips or even a small tutorial on how you converted that? Or did you completely design these using Adobe products? Would greatly appreciate it :)

Oh and Elian , are we good to shorten ''RaGEZONE Awards 2017'' into ''RZ Awards 2017'' ? x)
Every pixel counts, you know?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The quality and compression of your previous awards is stunning @Jaximus. Would you mind giving a few tips or even a small tutorial on how you converted that? Or did you completely design these using Adobe products? Would greatly appreciate it :)

Thanks ^^

These are my optimized "Export for Web" settings in Photoshop CC

And here is a small overview of what one award GIF consists of:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My first, but also probably my only concept/entry. Had some time this evening now but will most likely not have any more time.
As people wished for something new, I changed up the style, while still keeping the same feel that I personally like.

sPsUWUA - [COMPETITION] Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2017 Userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: Obviously not final version. If it would be picked I'd ofcourse invest the time to make the BG fully transparent and fix some details and make it a bit better.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wanted to make another entry but unfortunately won't be able to do that until tuesday. Hopefully some more people will enter and we will have some variety in the awards. Kinda boring if only 2 people enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back