Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Competition] Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards user bar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Hi guys! A competition here for all those with a bit or artistic talent! Over the years for the RaGEZONE awards, each winner gets a user bar designed with their name on it and the award they have won. Normally someone is just found and asked if they can do it, but this year I'm gonna make a competition of it, hopefully we can attract some quality user bars.

The Prize!

A subscription! 3 month subscription in fact as a token of our thanks.

The Format!

For three weeks I'll allow submissions to be entered by any user who wishes to participate. After those three weeks I'll pick three submissions that will go to a final round of voting. Users will have a week to choose their favourite user bar and the winner will get a subscription and their user bar will be used for the awards. They'll get a special thanks in the Awards thread in November and hopefully get their work showcased!

The Requirements!

There are no requirements! Huzzah! Well actually there is one. Or two. The user bars must be appropriate (i.e. nothing NSFW), an appropriate size for user's signatures and contain space somewhere for both the winner's name and the award they have won. And of course space for "RZ Awards 2013" (or something similar). I'm allowing total creative freedom with this one so we can get some interesting entries.

Inspiration!

Here are some of the previous user bars used, perhaps they'll give you an idea of the size we're looking for or inspire you to improve/build upon/completely change the design.

Junkers - [Competition] Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards user bar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junkers - [Competition] Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards user bar! - RaGEZONE Forums

So get cracking folks! You've got 3 weeks!

Reaction score
award 2013 and [name] is difference font .. if you want that font pm me.. don't spam here..

@Junkers

Thank :)
opps nao I notice it, sorry~
I'm spamming and I'm just asking politely.

@Junkers feel free to clean up the comments section

award 2013 and [name] is difference font .. if you want that font pm me.. don't spam here..

@Junkers

Thank :)
opps nao I notice it, sorry~
I'm spamming and I'm just asking politely.

@Junkers feel free to clean up the comments section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back