Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Competition] Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards user bar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Animated prototype :

Junkers - [Competition] Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards user bar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junkers - [Competition] Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards user bar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Pros : Users can have multiple awards in one bar , fully scalable , easy to edit , looks good , its only a prototype animation timing may change. Actually I think using the user first , then the ragezone awards 2013 would look better , will look into that , anyways , write bellow what do you think.

Best of all : Every single part of it can be changed , edited , colored :)

Some crap :

Pros : Looks like something that would fit into a "gaming" forum.

More to come ... I guess ..

instant Ducking win

Reaction score
Animated prototype :

Pros : Users can have multiple awards in one bar , fully scalable , easy to edit , looks good , its only a prototype animation timing may change. Actually I think using the user first , then the ragezone awards 2013 would look better , will look into that , anyways , write bellow what do you think.

Some crap :

You have my vote.

Reaction score
Animated prototype :

Some crap :

I suspected such, I thought Photoshop was all that was needed, but I guess not. Well done!
This is not the end :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Animated prototype :

Yea it's so cool, good job Mucski

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have to say up to this point Mucski has my vote :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow so many great entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back