Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Competition] RaGEZONE Awards userbar competition TIE BREAKER!

Whose userbar do you prefer?

• Entry #1: GZD

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Entry #2: Mucski

Votes: 23 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
We have a tie! 17 votes each, both GZD and Mucski's designs are loved by the community. But we need a winner, so you guys have until the 15th (5 days) to choose a userbar or I choose it. So vote on either Entry #1 or Entry #2!

Entry 1: GZD

PWTLDe - [Competition] RaGEZONE Awards userbar competition TIE BREAKER! - RaGEZONE Forums

Entry 2: Mucski

Junkers - [Competition] RaGEZONE Awards userbar competition TIE BREAKER! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No . 2 ~ +1 vote for no . 2 .. 13 vs 13 ~

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
voted for #2

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I still prefer no1, I don't like it how you have to wait to see what award that user has won

I made it clear in the original thread for submitting entries that the winner gets a sub... :mellow:

i agree .. and if he deleted the left part and he kept the right part it would be cool with the effect its on

The left part needs to be there, people need to see what they've won! I'd have reduced the width by 10px and the height by a bit

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The left part needs to be there, people need to see what they've won! I'd have reduced the width by 10px and the height by a bit

he should've put the left part under the right part and make the text smaller and make the whole userbar small too ^^

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he should've put the left part under the right part and make the text smaller and make the whole userbar small too ^^

maybe make the left text little smaller and move it to right of 'rz award 2013' and make the userbar smaller ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back