Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Competition] Vote for this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar!

Whose userbar would you like to be used for the RaGEZONE Awards 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Alright so I've picked my three favourite entries from the submissions entered and below are the three finalists. You all have 10 days from today (Sunday 10th Nov.) to vote for your favourite userbar. The winner will receive a 3 month subscription and their userbar used in this year's RaGEZONE Awards (voting opens Nov. 16th). So pick who you want to win!

Good luck to our finalists!

Entry 1: GZD

PWTLDe - [Competition] Vote for this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Entry 2: MuP

Junkers - [Competition] Vote for this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Entry 3: Mucski

Junkers - [Competition] Vote for this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Even though I like both 1 and 3, I prefer for 1 as it looks quite awesome, and 3 has some looks of the winner from 2010.

So my vote goes towards 1.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I like GZD's the best one of that list cause of the dark colors
Mucski is just too light for me tbh, I do like the animation tho
MuP just looks way too empty

Reaction score
The first one is too big, but it does look cool. The second one is too simple, and the third one is kind of too bright, but the animation is sweet, so I vote for the third one.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Prefer no 1, however it's looking more like a banner than a sig :/, I guess my vote despite not liking animation goes to no 3

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I personally love the simplicity of MuP's user bar. It's clean, it's an ideal size, and the RZ Awards bit looks rather neat!

Reactions: MuP

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Voted for Mucski, I really like that animation. :)
And I'm glad some people appreciate the simplicity of mine. xD

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
+1 for Mucski ! I like animation ~ hope Mucski win !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back