Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
It's time again for the RZ Oscars! And again we are running a competition for our buddying graphic designers to come up with a design for a userbar to be used in this year's awards.

There is a prize! A ONE YEAR AZURE SUBSCRIPTION! Now kids, say thank you to @Mucski for getting this sub for us, what a hero. Entry closes in 2 weeks (October 26th). Users can enter as many entries as they wish. I hand pick the three best entries, put it to a public vote for a week and the winner gets the sub upon completion of the actual Awards. You will be duly credited for your work, this is an excellent opportunity to publicly showcase your work.

Design Requirements

There are NO design specifications. What I want to see is something totally new. It doesn't even have to be a userbar! Just something that can fit into user's signatures. Oh, no NSFW material of course.

Okay so there is one slight requirement - whatever your design, it must be able to fit in somewhere the username of the winner, the award and "RaGEZONE Awards 2015". Get creative with how you do that (GIFs are quite commonly used). CREATIVE LICENCE IS ENCOURAGED!

Past Examples

Try to avoid making it look like these.

2014:

Junkers - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

2013:
Junkers - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

2012:

2011:

2010:

Now, GOGOGOGOGOGGOOOOOO

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you! :)
Now waiting for yall to get into this! Someone has to be in need of a Sub right? You better be, because you don't want to meet a mad Mudkip!

A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
I could do better but here is something I put together in 30min its different as requested :w00t:

Plan

Textured / Coloured

Added an animation also for fun..

Plan Animated

Textured / Coloured Animated

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's my attempt (with the RaGEZONE logo blue, :D):

Second flat version with a dark grey (from the forums navigation) end:

Animated! Because everyone seems to love animated:

Alternate animated:

Alternate animated with back-to-start loop:

REMOVED

An alternate, rounded version with a black end:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's my attempt (with the RaGEZONE logo blue, :D):

An alternate, rounded version with a black end:

Good one you've got there. Had similar idea about the colors, background for mine was inspired by the blue used for the RZ logo, you could also try getting the black to be the one used in the logo? It should be #363636
I like the first one more, flat and simple. :)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good one you've got there. Had similar idea about the colors, background for mine was inspired by the blue used for the RZ logo, you could also try getting the black to be the one used in the logo? It should be #363636
I like the first one more, flat and simple. :)

Glad you like it! And thanks, I made another flat design and added it to my post with the dark grey from the navigation bar as you suggested. I forgot you're into web design too so you'd like the flat one as well hahaha, I just made the more 'bubble' one because you know... traditionalists who like it, lol.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Meh

7B3bNpX - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back