Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you designer? I find my decision is right

What, to leave a load of negative space rather than removing it so that it sits nicely in someone signature?

And before you say it, I have a degree in photography, and an a level in art.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not a perfect loop though. Smooth loop, or idk how to call it anymore ... like this one or this one
I'm with you know. I thought you couldn't see them looping at all lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Going to throw my name into the hat, why not!

Sub 1:

Sub 2:

I would make them animated but unfortunately don't have the time. But yeah here is my submission. Good luck to everyone participating.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Going to throw my name into the hat, why not!

Sub 1:

Sub 2:

I would make them animated but unfortunately don't have the time. But yeah here is my submission. Good luck to everyone participating.

It looks like a cool font (the left one) to me. However the text is extremely thin and it may gets shortened in height which would make it unreadable. Would be nice seeing it a little broader :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks like a cool font (the left one) to me. However the text is extremely thin and it may gets shortened in height which would make it unreadable. Would be nice seeing it a little broader :)

I see your point, duly noted:

Thought I would add some colour for each award. Removed blue (right) line, clean and simple, hopefully :p.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Junkers - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Junkers - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Added 2nd submission, and edited the first one so the glow isnt edged, and text doesn't drop out of the canvas, and also glow on the gem on the top is working now :eek:

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Can someone tell me why when I save a gif, it changes pretty much anything that is translucent into solid white? : <

You need to tick the Transparency option and turn the Matte colour to None.

I'm with you know. I thought you couldn't see them looping at all lol.

EDIT: AH, I see what you both mean, so the animation ends how it started. Gotcha, will implement a version with it to preview.

EDIT 2: mudkip ChewBecca Check the preview now, I added a back-to-start loop for the alternate one and made the award title go down so the next in sequence could arrive from the top. I like it that way, :).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Decided to join for the fun of the it. Nothing I find extremely special, went with a clean/flat creative style. No animations due to the crap system I have for a week because I have to buy a new power supply!
Enjoy!

Dark Text

White Text

Light Text + Slightly Different Shape + Larger

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

Make sure the words don't come outside of the box when dropping out, makes it look a little weird.

I see your point, duly noted:

Thought I would add some colour for each award. Removed blue (right) line, clean and simple, hopefully :p.

Traditional pink is normally reserved for the "camp fag" award x)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Traditional pink is normally reserved for the "camp fag" award x)

Haha, I didn't know that, well the colours would be changed dependant on the award etc.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Holy poop there's a lot of entries. JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP - STAFF CAN ENTER but obviously can't win the sub, so a winning staff member will CHOOSE who receives the sub SHOULD A STAFF MEMBER WIN

Also another note: I wouldn't mind seeing a pink version of userbars (not required) so that if the 'Camp Fag' award stays, the winner of that can be pretty and pink!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MQU0EOP - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Not real good at this sort of thing, but I'll have a crack.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Here is a Links if you want to use the RaGEZONE assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back