Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
I had the idea of having badges hanging on to something so we have something original.

I quickly made a 'concept' in Photoshop. I'm not good with graphics to be honest so that's why I just post this concept. Others could actually design some badges for it and might get the sub instead of me (if I win ofc). Anyways here is the concept image.

Junkers - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Just keep in mind that this is merely a concept. Imagine what people who are good with graphics can make of this. I hope others will make entries with this concept as well!

You can find the PSD here:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks New Name~

[STRIKE]I've tried something but I haven't been doing much frame animation, and I'm doing something wrong.[/STRIKE] Fixed

Junkers - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
I take it no1 likes my entire :w00t: no likes or comments on it hahaha! been waiting since the post to see what people thought..

Maybe I'll start from scratch..

Reaction score
I take it no1 likes my entire :w00t: no likes or comments on it hahaha! been waiting since the post to see what people thought..

Maybe I'll start from scratch..

This time try something minimal, and try using another gradient than the pre-made default ones. Also drop shadow is not so slick anymore than it was in the 80's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edited my last one (Idea from "New Name") and added it to my original submission

also thanks Shoelace , made it so text doesn't fall off the canvas now. Also mad it so the glow on the gem shows correctly.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's a bit too big I know. Levels and color will probably be bad too. Working on a non-calibrated monitor. Some tests/

dg4xTaN - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

KJ2kHum - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

W2dXWF2 - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Sns3NS3 - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

HCbG0ee - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

mRSAG33 - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

ni0WOJU - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Ofcourse I can make some adjustments if there are any suggestions

EDIT:
-I see there is still some white inside the RZ logo
-Might add a stroke around the circle or something cuz it looks to flat
HAMIWF - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums
nOOb1hS - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums
nVe36m - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ofcourse I can make some adjustments if there are any suggestions

EDIT:
-I see there is still some white inside the RZ logo
-Might add a stroke around the circle or something cuz it looks to flat
HAMIWF - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums
nOOb1hS - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums
nVe36m - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

That is Ducking hilarious. 10/10 would laugh again.

Attachments

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'm at school and these computers don't have paint. I put allot of work into this please use it...

===============================================

RAGEZONE AWARDS 2O15.
DARKSHADOW is god. u are not.
===============================================

Rogu3
Reaction score
It's time again for the RZ Oscars! And again we are running a competition for our buddying graphic designers to come up with a design for a userbar to be used in this year's awards.

There is a prize! A ONE YEAR AZURE SUBSCRIPTION! Now kids, say thank you to @Mucski for getting this sub for us, what a hero. Entry closes in 2 weeks (October 26th). Users can enter as many entries as they wish. I hand pick the three best entries, put it to a public vote for a week and the winner gets the sub upon completion of the actual Awards. You will be duly credited for your work, this is an excellent opportunity to publicly showcase your work.

Design Requirements

There are NO design specifications. What I want to see is something totally new. It doesn't even have to be a userbar! Just something that can fit into user's signatures. Oh, no NSFW material of course.

Okay so there is one slight requirement - whatever your design, it must be able to fit in somewhere the username of the winner, the award and "RaGEZONE Awards 2015". Get creative with how you do that (GIFs are quite commonly used). CREATIVE LICENCE IS ENCOURAGED!

Past Examples

Try to avoid making it look like these.

2014:

2013:

2012:

2011:

2010:

Now, GOGOGOGOGOGGOOOOOO

Fixed it, but still choppy on the edges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back