Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Junkers - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Junkers - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Meh

Quite like this one, clean an to the point. Keep it up

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Will check if I have some time on the weekend ...
Last years winner thingy took me a few hours so hopefully I will have enough time for that.

Some good entries so far

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had the idea of having badges hanging on to something so we have something original.

I quickly made a 'concept' in Photoshop. I'm not good with graphics to be honest so that's why I just post this concept. Others could actually design some badges for it and might get the sub instead of me (if I win ofc). Anyways here is the concept image.

Just keep in mind that this is merely a concept. Imagine what people who are good with graphics can make of this. I hope others will make entries with this concept as well!

You can find the PSD here:

Dope concept!

Yes the year has passed so fast. I know my entry last year. It was fun haha.

Keep the creativity running guys :thumbup1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Added 2nd submission, and edited the first one so the glow isnt edged, and text doesn't drop out of the canvas, and also glow on the gem on the top is working now :eek:

I dn't post very often anymore but THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333 frostbite FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Left wrist on right hand?

Love the Last one!! !lol made me lmfao I'm sure MentaL would love it too but sry hun frostbite still wins my vote <3

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i like what you did there but personally , I find the fonts to be quite fast , the height to be quite too much and the color is just ... meh

some improvements can be done and this would be top notch

- changed the color
- reduced the height (that is all i can reduce or else I lose a polygon)
- increased the time of text visibility
Make the background white, and the award + name to come in at the sides of the Ragezone part would be cool

- white background doesnt look good with the animation, as i have some white text, but I did use a lighter background this time
- the image is too small to fit winning categories such as "staff member of the year." so instead, I moved it to the right.

CnC, hopefully it looks better:

Reaction score
- changed the color
- reduced the height (that is all i can reduce or else I lose a polygon)
- increased the time of text visibility

- white background doesnt look good with the animation, as i have some white text, but I did use a lighter background this time
- the image is too small to fit winning categories such as "staff member of the year." so instead, I moved it to the right.

CnC, hopefully it looks better:

Bg to white to match the thread and it should be alright.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If white background doesn't work because of white text, then you shouldn't have white text or find another solution. Doesn't look good is a bad excuse to stop searching for a better design.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Bg to white to match the thread and it should be alright.

- Tried something to make it work.

If white background doesn't work because of white text, then you shouldn't have white text or find another solution. Doesn't look good is a bad excuse to stop searching for a better design.

I like the white text. Not removing it.

CnC this submission:

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How much longer do i have to make something?

I can throw something together tomorrow if I have time.

Edit: NVM I am dumb, I just saw the date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back