Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Added a border to it:

Junkers - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Whilst it's probably one of the best submissions, it's quite similar to last years bar isn't it?

Just the white colour style in my opinion. Animation is completly different. Tried to make something unique with the Logo "activating" the bar on the right etc.
The thing about clean/smooth signature bars is, that they always have some similarities. This clean/smooth style is just "my" style and how I like to do it.
I understand your point ofcourse, because it has maybe some similarities to my last year submission, but I think it's still very different :)

Thanks for your point!

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
- changed the color
- reduced the height (that is all i can reduce or else I lose a polygon)
- increased the time of text visibility

- white background doesnt look good with the animation, as i have some white text, but I did use a lighter background this time
- the image is too small to fit winning categories such as "staff member of the year." so instead, I moved it to the right.

CnC, hopefully it looks better:

Junkers - Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2015 Userbar competition! [WIN A SUB!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Fantastic! There's no other word I can find for this work of yours . Great job , best of luck!

Omega Male
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still like the old tags better, simple, readable and straight to the point yet still elegant. The new ones trending are too flashy with all those animation.

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still like the old tags better, simple, readable and straight to the point yet still elegant. The new ones trending are too flashy with all those animation.

Agreed, that's why I made mine without animation initially, but some people wanted animation so I gave extra examples to try and satisfy everyone, :). Suppose we can technically run both as a choice per user, :).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That trend comes from me, cause I won 2 years ago because it was animated.

I honestly think the "trend" came by itself. I always do animated stuff so it was natural to do an animated signature too.
It is way easier nowadays to smothly animate and that's another point.
Maybe some people got inspiration from you but I as an example didn't even think about the fact that the one from 2013 was animated ^^
And it's easier to put more information in a smaller space with animation :)
But now that I look at it, I indeed like the one from 2013. Nice animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back