Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design the RaGEZONE Awards 2016 Userbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
It's supposed to you post your entry before the due date? Also Ben, we're already at 11/17/16.. Does the submission closed or not? Pain good luck for you, but will be rarely difficult making something better than from Jaximus hahah.

I will close the thread today, ive been very busy this week.

Thats why the thread isnt closed yet.
Who ever wants to submit theyre entry has until the time im home which is in about 4-5h then this thread will close and we will continue with the rest

Reaction score
It's supposed to you post your entry before the due date? Also Ben, we're already at 11/17/16.. Does the submission closed or not? Pain good luck for you, but will be rarely difficult making something better than from Jaximus hahah.

I would just love the 2016 userbars would look at least slightly different from the 2014/15 :/ they are all using the same style, same gray default color, we noticed a change from orange to red which is cool and all, nice animations. I like the userbar looks dope and stuff but something different would be nice. I would vote for FCV2005 if the userbars were not that big and the fonts used would be different. but yeah atm the best one imo are Jaximus's userbars. Let's see what Pain is going to deliver before this thread gets closed :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would just love the 2016 userbars would look at least slightly different from the 2014/15 :/ they are all using the same style, same gray default color, we noticed a change from orange to red which is cool and all, nice animations. I like the userbar looks dope and stuff but something different would be nice. I would vote for FCV2005 if the userbars were not that big and the fonts used would be different. but yeah atm the best one imo are Jaximus's userbars. Let's see what Pain is going to deliver before this thread gets closed :)

totally agree with you that it looks very similiar, it's the style I wanted to keep. The colors changed from blue in 2014 to orange in 2015 to red now in 2016. I always tried to implement a completly new animation feature and make the animation feel more "real" and clean/smooth.
I first wanted to do something completly different but it's just the personal style that I prefer and think fits into this forum so I cancelled that and built something with the design-guidelines from the last two years. If something new with a high quality that should be standard tbh pops up during the next years I will definitely vote for that. Something fresh would be quite cool yea.

Edit: And I edited the white-greyish background a bit btw for the final version, if I win. It's not as grey now and looks better :D so thanks for the feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back