Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't ever feel like yours isn't good enough. Keep your post. Not everyone is amazing at designing but just by putting in an entry shows you are willing to put in effort and try at designing. Keep coming up with ideas, you never know one of them might be the winner.

I know man, its just weird cuz everyone put animations and I don't even know how to do this! ahha

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
An animation isn't required, don't worry chief! All we want is for people to express their creative mind!

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Animation thingy is because last year we got "owned" by that. :)

Last edited:
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know man, its just weird cuz everyone put animations and I don't even know how to do this! ahha

I googled on how to do that kind of animation. There are tons of tutorials out there.
The only thing matters is what are you willing to do?

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The key to Photoshop mastering is to experiment.

I know, I do the same thing especially when I'm bored and what I meant to say is that if you take your inspiration from last year's userbars you will instinctively decide to create an animation (I mean look at them :)). Anyway, I was drunk last night, it should be deleted.

Last edited:
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
v2 Cyan with black bg. I feel this awards suits with black forum theme? Let me see if this also works on white.
Junkers - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit : I tried with skinny pete. And I feel it looks okay. Or maybe that is just me...

The color look dull don't they?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about animation or not. That isn't a factor in which design Junkers decides on. He is looking for the most appealing ;) (and readable, I guess. As you want to be able to read it easily. Look at the previous ones, you will see they are all easily readable)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 3 month sub]

Here is the my try with animation.
It is sloppy at the moment, will get it smooth soon.
Junkers - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Close it, Riizq won :p

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
v2 Cyan with black bg. I feel this awards suits with black forum theme? Let me see if this also works on white.

Edit : I tried with skinny pete. And I feel it looks okay. Or maybe that is just me...

The color look dull don't they?

This one looks good! Goes really well with the Heisenberg and Skinny Pete theme's :D: Colours don't look dull at all in my opinion. Just not so keen on it with the white themes..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Close it, Riizq won :p

Disagree. Find it difficult to read. not text that can be used with different words, too much is going on and a general mess for something which is intending to be a collective of user bars.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Disagree. Find it difficult to read. not text that can be used with different words, too much is going on and a general mess for something which is intending to be a collective of user bars.

Looks fine on dark theme, nickname font can be improved, anw i just wanted to say it's cool, eve1 got his own opinon :*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got bad internet so i cant download photoshop and ms paint is glitchy for me so :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MentaL's witch!
RaGEZONE's sexiest person ever = TheUsername
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaction score
I got bad internet so i cant download photoshop and ms paint is glitchy for me so :(

MentaL's witch!
RaGEZONE's sexiest person ever = TheUsername

I don't think this is what Junkers has in mind.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Second attempt.

5IONENi - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't think it's much of an improvement if at all from my first though sadly.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back