Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not when there's an effect like a shadow going on.

Thanks for notifying me about the possibly empty space for long names tho, I've done some small changes and I think this would be able to fit even long usernames

4f870ea035639ed5a50ca3bd1b595576 - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

You can always trick fix it with a version for the white bg and a black bg xD

N7dMEZ - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
gifs DO support transparency lol

Junkers - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

but gg your awards bar beats the rest of them

in my opinion nothing is missing, look at Grimmycakes, his name contains a lot of characters, if you don't leave some empty space for the long nicknames the bar wouldn't work out for everyone

No, the GIF format does not support alpha-channel transparency like PNG does. You can only select one out of the 256 possible colors in a GIF to be transparent.

If you know roughly what color the background will be, the best you can do is create the GIF with the same background you plan to use it on, then select the background color as transparent. The smooth edges will look smooth against that specific background, but horrible against other colors.

And the image you showcase there has .. what? Like 16 colors? And it's a pixel avatar, of course you won't see any jaggy edges there lol.

Of course if you are just going to animate something in a still frame, like a background of a userbar for example, that will not pose any problems, but if you are trying to do more, like make the whole frame move, that won't do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro thats Ducking art. Dont be talkin poop

We don't need trolls in this thread.

lytHKKo - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Slight update to my previous attempt. Fixed some stutter in the animation and made the bubbles look a bit more like bubbles.

aVEvMN5 - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Master Summoner
Reaction score
meh wanted to do more but didnt have enough time due to work:

Junkers - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for reopening ! ;)

Had some freetime and made one too:

ojJp0pV - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Decided to go with a clean white-blueish style. Will work on the edges since atm it bugs a bit at the edges.

GL to everybody!
- Jax

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for reopening ! ;)

Had some freetime and made one too:

ojJp0pV - Design this year's RaGEZONE Awards userbar! [Win a 1 YEAR SUB!!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Decided to go with a clean white-blueish style. Will work on the edges since atm it bugs a bit at the edges.

GL to everybody!
- Jax

Looks great man, I do see some resemblances between mine and yours :p

Your animation is looking sick though :) best of luck

Attachments

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Alright the thread is closed for good now, think I'll need to put more entries through to the next round there's some pretty damn good ones this year I'd hate to miss out on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back