Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Digital Painting] Edward Cullen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Edward Cullen
Digital Painting by Wyk

Made on request for a friend.

iNs@nE - [Digital Painting] Edward Cullen - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you all like it.

Thank You,
- Wyk

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't like twilight but thats really Ducking good bro

:D Hehe thnx.
I woudn't have done it but these bunch of chicks I know were like ... Jacob Black plx .. and I was like .. wtf .. am not gonna spend my hours looking at some half naked guy ... so did this so they can shut up now. :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks like topaz,
but I dunno, it looks great.

Yep. The hair is topazed. Topaz does awesome stuff to the hair strokes. I see no harm in using it as long as it looks neat. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't like twilight but thats really Ducking good bro

those are the exact same words I was just about to say..
Very funny. Anyways.. it looks REALLY Ducking good. haha.
You've got talent

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
do you know of any guides or tutorials on how to get started in this kind of digital painting? because i'd really love to learn.

thanks.

Well there are many on the net. Just go to deviantART and search for Digital Painting tutorials but honestly speaking, tutorials can only teach you the mechanism and basics. In the end, it all depends on your style .. your flexibility of color usage .... your patience to do the details...

Back