Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Digital Painting] Senjougahara

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It looks amazing. However, the shading of the body from neck down, or in this case from neck left, looks off when you look at it at this angle and makes the body look bigger and not proportioned. The shading also doesn't clearly show as to which side is the body facing. BUT if you turn the image counter-clockwise (like I did with my laptop lol), it becomes clearer. The top(?) shoulder either looks too big, or just lacks shading.

Other than those points, it's a really nice painting. I absolutely adore how you painted her lips.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It looks amazing. However, the shading of the body from neck down, or in this case from neck left, looks off when you look at it at this angle and makes the body look bigger and not proportioned. The shading also doesn't clearly show as to which side is the body facing. BUT if you turn the image counter-clockwise (like I did with my laptop lol), it becomes clearer. The top(?) shoulder either looks too big, or just lacks shading.

Other than those points, it's a really nice painting. I absolutely adore how you painted her lips.

Yes I agree. I stared at this too long and without a proper resource (I didn't have a reference photo this time), I totally botched the shoulders. O well, things happen.

I've always been a contour artist, shading isn't my strong suit, just gotta practice more!

Back