Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dining hall (wip)

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Dining hall i am currently making :)

ScreamingFox - Dining hall (wip) - RaGEZONE Forums

I have modeled everything so far but i am going to use some 'collection' assets such as moldings and 'rosettes' and chandeliers, etc.. (and i will remake that arc on the middle XD)..

All parts have a neatly material id and smoothing groups separation.. It is yet without material for testing the 'sun light' and 'physical camera' etc.. :).

It is vaguely based on the dining hall from the 'Taj Falaknuma palace'..

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Yea it definitely looks like it is in its proto-type stages. Don't forget to add some plants and maybe some paintings.

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score

It is inspired on the dining hall from the 'Taj Falaknuma' palace :)

Here is another one with a bit of decoration.. perhaps i will end the 'modeling stage' tonight and tomorrow night i will start creating the materials, and other stuff :)..

(i will improve the placement of some decorations..)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Looks better but that bottom middle platform needs to be fixed asap before the decor

Master Summoner
Reaction score
oh lol. I thought it was the floor. In that case, move it to the left more (so you can add stuff to the right side wall)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'd suggest to texture the walls in white-golden combination,would look amazing! :)

other than that,good job!

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whenever I see a post from you, before I click to see I already know it'll be awesome.

Anyways, add some chairs and table sticks (feet) ? it looks like it's floating in the mid air.

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Not so awesome yet XD..

I had little time, so i just started to make the materials on the ceiling and basic architecture..

Will try to edit a little bit more tonight :)..

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright keep up the amazing work !

Master Summoner
Reaction score
- the chandeliers in the back seem off from the front ones (the grey circle on the roof in the back is very small compared to the front ones)
- your missing a "Circle" between the "two arrow-like" designs on the roof
- it looks like you are missing to chandeliers as well (unless you want it like that 0-2-0-2)
- it looks like you need one more "black design" to the top left area where the wall starts to curve outward

other than that it looks good

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
With a little improvements:

drksage: I have noticed, but, strangely, they have the same radius XD (some angle/vision trickery kind of bizarre really (other 'vison trick' thing is the space between pilars, proportionally the pillars are (regarding the space between one and the next) 3-3-3-4-4-5-4-4-3-3-3.. XD (the spaces are different but looks like the same (the same amount of space)).. The chandeliers are 0-1 1-0-1-0-1..

Edit: errr.. on the rosette ('the circle'), they were of the same size, but some parts of it (exterior ring) were with the wrong material ID.. XD

Master Summoner
Reaction score

1. add another "black" image there
2. the missing circle!
3. spaced out a bit imo
4. looks awkward compared to the rest

the table looks good. Hope you add more stuff to it. Also those fence-like things near the "windows" are a nice touch

Back