Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Eternal Anivia! My Artwork League of Legends

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have paid a lot of attention to some users of the Forum who stand out by posting some Artwork and would like to also present my drawing, which I inserted in a video to present the development of the work, is an Art Fan of Anivia of the game League of Legends, to I at least it's easier to draw her than to win with her in pvp = D
I hope you like it, it's a color drawing and handmade.

Reaction score
End result is pretty cool. The video is kind of long and low qual tho. Skipped through it ;p
I think aiming the camera on your art work directly from above will look better.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
End result is pretty cool. The video is kind of long and low qual tho. Skipped through it ;p
I think aiming the camera on your art work directly from above will look better.

Hello friend Thanks for the Tips. I need a better camerai think because this is notebook internal web, the image is fractured always

Back