Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Feedback on a very simple logo

Which one is the best?

• Total voters
Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to gather input on a simple logo. I currently have several variations of it, and want your opinion on which one would look best.

The business that this is for is a website solutions studio (design, development, SEO, etc). The logo itself is supposed to look mountain-like, and the solid white ones are more serious/modern, whereas the other ones are meant to look more playful (almost like origami - to represent the personal/playful side of our studio). Each one of these designs are different in some way (some very minor).

Color can be added later if anyone thinks there should be color added, but right now I'm looking for input on the design itself.

Anyone who votes for the one that I choose, and can back up in a post why they voted for it (possibly even giving criticism on stuff to improve) will receive some kind of reward once the business launches.

Last edited:
Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
I like the mountain :)..

About where and how and on which font would be the written parts, i think it would be more up to the client, so it is nice indeed to make lots of different versions..

But i personally prefer the mountain above the written stuff.. I kind of passes on the aesthetic of being backed up by a mountain or something like that.. On the same level as the written stuff, i do not feel as much favorable.. But it is nice too..

If the mountain is made of rock, it would be better if it is placed above the word 'rock'.. Kind of makes more sense.. (like images 6 and 8).

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys. Any input on white vs. blue? I grabbed a random one to show.

Note: Blue will be different, as in the grey parts will be darker. Right now it's just two triangles overlapping with 60% opacity, but I'll actually draw the overlapping parts was a different shape so they can be a more appealing color.

Reaction score
The blue adds a little more depth to the logo however the white may suit the identity of the company better.

Number 8, because it is representing the rock and the actual rock face, having it over 'point' doesn't really add the same visual effect to it.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aesthetically Number 7 is the best. It has a near-perfect golden ratio placement on the tallest peak, and places more emphasis on the first word.

Put it this way, let us disregard what the text says for a moment. "rock" and "point" almost divide evenly on a 50% stress point, forcing the eye to view them as balanced pieces. Since the graphic is placed about the word "point", it means that "rock" is emphasized more to the reader due to absence of another element. Simply by something not being there, it makes the viewer see it as more important (which is exactly what you want; the first word should have more emphasis, especially with this title).

As for the golden ratio, the tallest peak falls at 2/3 of the way across the object, as such, it is at the perfect placement visually to be seen as a focal point.

I understand where the other users have said Number 8 is eye catching, but to me putting the graphic above the first word is too expected. A good logo needs tension to make it memorable, and placing the graphic in a not-so-normal spot does just the trick.

P.S. I also like how the "i" extends up almost directly to the peak. Alignment like that just makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Note: I voted incorrectly, accidentally hitting 8 instead of 7.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im between 7 & 5. to me the mountain would look better over the point as it would then go with the point of the mountain. 7 is stronger than 5 as it is better placed. 8 is good aswell, but like i said previously, I just thought it worked better with the word point.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tbh 8 looks great.

Did you try placing the mountain in the middle of the text? Would like to see how it looks.

Back