Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need feedback on my first Website :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys..
so i recently started with affiliate marketing and created this website:

its a supplement that i use and a nich website that i can promote the product with affiliate link and earn commision. I have started this around april 13th and i worked more than 40 hours on this website, included with an Investment on a video course program of a guy who helped me through with wordpress/google analytics/strategies etc.

* I want your feedback of the website..
looks (not very important) but still u can let me know (ps: on mobile version the logo is weird idk how to fix that)

* I'd like your feedback on my website SPEED
* i'd like your feedback on my website content (images/posts/links/ etc)
* i'd like to get some insights and feedback on SEO (which i am really newbie) i have done few things here and there in order to get my website on google top ranks with the google keywords planner,sitemap.xml,robots,google analytic,keywords and all that stuff..
but im sure i am missing something.. the website isn't really growing that much and i am not sure what im doing wrong? perhaps i need to wait abit more?

tell me your thoughts!

Thank you.

Reaction score
the website isn't really growing that much and i am not sure what im doing wrong? perhaps i need to wait abit more?

tell me your thoughts!

Thank you.

I'm not going to lie. Even though you said it wasn't THAT important. An ugly website is likely to get ALOT less views than a simple, good looking one.

What I'm seeing really isn't that attractive. From the weird grassy background to the fonts used on the navbar (Try to use the same font all over the website). I DO think the template looks simple enough everything is placed at the right spot (the navbar etc). It's just the design that bothers me alot.

The speed is just fine by the way! And as far as content goes... even though I'm dutch my german is terrible. (french was always better) But everything looks filled up enough and placed at the right spot.

Reaction score
Oki nice to hear that.. i can remove the spirulina grass bakteria texture and it will be replaced with plain black background :) will let do soon tonight and u guys can tell me tomorrow how it is. Thanks again!

EDIT:

ps: changed mobile version ! ;)
whats better?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looked at it for 1-2 minutes and here is some spontaneous feedback/advice how you could improve some things without having to do a major overhaul.

use white background, not black

If you want to put "Proteinhaltiges Nahrungsergänzungsmittel und viel mehr..." centered, really center it. Right now it is set more to the right instead of centered.

Used "Spirulina" a lot of times in the navigation bar
maybe just write "Für Tiere" "Zum Abnehmen" "Muskelaufbau" "Spirulina kaufen" to reduce the width of the navigation bar. Then you can increase the boldness of the text there a little bit and can increase the kerning a bit to fill the width again

"Suche" button is too bright. Chose a darker green or use the dark grey color from the navigation bar

To be honest you could just remove the navigation at the right alltogether. Then the "TOP SELLER" and facebook thing would be more visible.

But if you do not want to do that:
Use a sans-serif font for the navigation list at the right (You can just use the same font as for the content text)
Maybe make some hover effect for it so it is more clearly visible what the user is hovering over / selecting

Put "Kontakt, Impressum, Datenschutz" in the footer instead of the nav at the right

Content:
Advertisment banner of "Terra elements" is not centered, looks a bit off because it is set more the the left

Decrease the size of the questions like "Ist Spirulina wirklich etwas für mich?". Put it at 24px instead of 36px. Also increase the distance between the "index"(list of the questions at the start) and the first question.

The website-path(don't know the term in english) should be justified left, not right.

just some spontaneous feedback/advice. Unfortunately don't really have time to check it in-depth.

Reaction score
Looked at it for 1-2 minutes and here is some spontaneous feedback/advice how you could improve some things without having to do a major overhaul.

use white background, not black

If you want to put "Proteinhaltiges Nahrungsergänzungsmittel und viel mehr..." centered, really center it. Right now it is set more to the right instead of centered.

Used "Spirulina" a lot of times in the navigation bar
maybe just write "Für Tiere" "Zum Abnehmen" "Muskelaufbau" "Spirulina kaufen" to reduce the width of the navigation bar. Then you can increase the boldness of the text there a little bit and can increase the kerning a bit to fill the width again

"Suche" button is too bright. Chose a darker green or use the dark grey color from the navigation bar

To be honest you could just remove the navigation at the right alltogether. Then the "TOP SELLER" and facebook thing would be more visible.

But if you do not want to do that:
Use a sans-serif font for the navigation list at the right (You can just use the same font as for the content text)
Maybe make some hover effect for it so it is more clearly visible what the user is hovering over / selecting

Put "Kontakt, Impressum, Datenschutz" in the footer instead of the nav at the right

Content:
Advertisment banner of "Terra elements" is not centered, looks a bit off because it is set more the the left

Decrease the size of the questions like "Ist Spirulina wirklich etwas für mich?". Put it at 24px instead of 36px. Also increase the distance between the "index"(list of the questions at the start) and the first question.

The website-path(don't know the term in english) should be justified left, not right.

just some spontaneous feedback/advice. Unfortunately don't really have time to check it in-depth.

thank u mate!

Jaximus
freakin love u man now it looks much better!
i dont know how to change the search button color etc :/ tried 1000 things lol cant figure out exactly where etc.. even with custom CSS didnt work
u think the "Put "Kontakt, Impressum, Datenschutz" in the footer instead of the nav at the right"
its okay the way i put it on main menu ? cus if no then there will be alot of space on the main menu wih empty black and doenst look that good.

"Also increase the distance between the "index"(list of the questions at the start) and the first question. "
didnt understand that :D

"The website-path(don't know the term in english) should be justified left, not right.
https://image.prntscr.com/image/c074...5001a02a7a.png"
hmm not sure how i do that xD

thanks agian

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No problem ^^

The search button is called "searchsubmit" in css. Maybe you can find something
KarLi - Need feedback on my first Website :) - RaGEZONE Forums

With increase the distance I meant this:

Then there is a bit more space between the index and the first question. For clarity. I think 2 lines/2x Enter should be enough.

About the navigation bar, is it not possible to increase the boldness/kerning of the menu item text? That would fill the width and then you could put Impressum/Kontakt in the footer. Something like this:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had worked with WP and had done SEO for it for about a year some time ago, so I can give a tip or two.

1. The search button code wont be found in the general CSS. It's a widget so you need to tweak the widget's CSS.
2. Be sure to change your admin panel URL, you are still using the default one.
3. As for optimization - Good job with the article, it is good that it is visible and easy to understand what your keyword is however, you should also focus on link building, it is important. To earn trust and authority with the search engines, you'll need the help of other link partners. The more popular, the better. Search engines love anchor text, have a few links leading to Wikipedia or similar, very popular sites. Backlinks are also very important.
Consider PageRank (PR) boosting, find high PR websites, 6 is pretty high as value, and start building links back to your website through comments, blog requests, directory submission etc. Open SEO Stats is a good extension to use if you are using Chrome.

4. Do pay attention to alt tags for images, they need to be descriptive as well, Google does check them as well.

Feel free to PM me if you need help with the SEO and the design, as it can be tweaked still.

Last edited:
Reaction score
thank you guys i did almost everything u suggested me and looks better now.
except changing admin url.. i cant find htaccess even in ftp its hidden lol and forgot where it is in admin panel.
Thunda
As for optimization - Good job with the article, it is good that it is visible and easy to understand what your keyword is however, you should also focus on link building, it is important. To earn trust and authority with the search engines, you'll need the help of other link partners. The more popular, the better. Search engines love anchor text, have a few links leading to Wikipedia or similar, very popular sites. Backlinks are also very important.
Consider PageRank (PR) boosting, find high PR websites, 6 is pretty high as value, and start building links back to your website through comments, blog requests, directory submission etc. Open SEO Stats is a good extension to use if you are using Chrome.

You are right, this is where i need help with the backlinking and link with partners.. can u suggest me more things like should i add text saying More information at Wikipedia (and link the word wikipedia?)
or for example the word 'Cyanobakteria' and link it to wikipedia if thats what u mean.. i can do it but i dont wanna do it on every word or something hehe.
for backlinks i dont know who to ask.. i tried contacintg 2 websites and no one answered me, i also submitted backlinks on some websites german websites on their website db.. but i still dont get it when i use some SEO check tool it says no backlinks found why?

sorry to ask but what u mean building links back to my website through comments? like i should go to their websites and comment with something and then link it to my website? i thought this is bad and as advertisement spam and even google might ban me from the search :X

i will check seo stats.

thank you guys!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is your SSL correct? When I opened the link it gave me a warning....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey KarLi,

Maybe try the hosting RageZONE is using. I have not heard anything negative about it especially from MentaL's side.

I'm not a customer there but seeming that RageZONE runs pretty stable it should not be a hassle to become a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back