Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forbidden Love AKA Wallpaper Quotes

Reaction score
First of , we do not advertise eachothers deviantart profile , to post a picture with direct link here , right click the image on deviantart , click copy url , than paste it in the img tag here.

Second , it's a nice wallpaper , but you have used too many font styles , and un-matching colors. Yellow , with blue and white doesn't go. If it would be blue and white only , I would say it's okay.

Other than that , great job I guess , you improving. You need to work more though.

Reaction score
well, sorry about the link part :( it looks better viewing in deviantart, besides you can download it in full size right from there.

Thanks guys....btw this is something I want to try a loooong ago and I finally have to passion to do it RIGHT!

-------------------------------------
oh, about the bg, yeaaa I knew that :/ but I really had to keep it simplistic to match Quote style

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not a big fan on the font for 'but'

other than that it looks pretty spiffy.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
What I see is that this is typo art

It's simple yet so beautiful except for the but. I see people complaining about the font but what it really is was the color . The font is also misplaced it doesn't fit on top it would be better between the two big words
, The "is" is also too small it would be better if it was a little bit bigger

For design I give you a 8/10
For typography I give you a 7/10

Reaction score
What I see is that this is typo art

It's simple yet so beautiful except for the but. I see people complaining about the font but what it really is was the color . The font is also misplaced it doesn't fit on top it would be better between the two big words
, The "is" is also too small it would be better if it was a little bit bigger

For design I give you a 8/10
For typography I give you a 7/10
I totally agree with your opinion, I'll see if I have the passion to correct it once more and thanks, appreciate that!

Back