Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Frequently Asked Questions]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I decided to make this F.A.Q because there are alot of questions about certain matters that I will explain here.

1.Avatar
You can start using your own designed avatar when you have 300 posts.
max avatar size=100x100px and 48.8kB filesize, and 128x128 and 500.0kB for subscribers.
(User CP -> Edit Avatar)

2.Signature
Everyone can use a signature :).
general guideline = it has to look clean with the forum.

You canot use HTML, You canot upload images. You will have to use an external hosting site for you to be able to use a signature. Common ones are , , .

Edit: You can also setup random images in your sig, more information can be found here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f147/setup-random-images-sigs-45807/
(User CP -> Edit Signature)

3.Custom User Title:
Like with the avatar you can start using a custom user title, as you have probably seen with alot of ppl from 300 posts.
(User CP -> Edit Profile -> Custom User Title)

For the moment thats all, if some other question comes up I'll edit this post. Also if you have any further questions pls feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting this up, now we wont get anymore of the mu section spinoff threads of "hey guys got a question?" how please get avatar anbd custm avatar??/ :toilet:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
b1zn4tch said:
thanks for posting this up, now we wont get anymore of the mu section spinoff threads of "hey guys got a question?" how please get avatar anbd custm avatar??/ :toilet:
LoL maybe but they dont read other posts just post there own :/

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You are only allowed pictures(banners) upto 125 pixels in height and 400 pixels I thought that was the max size. Unless its changed.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
400 pixels wide is what is stated in the rules BUT I think personally think that 500 pixels should be allowed cos that's how big I believe a sig can be before it messes up the forum window/thingy.

& anyway, many ppl use more than the max stated in the rules. It's all about common sense:

- John_d, Becky, NoPeace & iod to name the well known examples in my head have all used (at one point) a picture in their sig that was taller than 125 pixels. They were about 150 - 170 pixels tall. BUT they had no text/1-2 lines of text in font size 1 so it wasn't any taller really than ppl who have 130 pixel tall pics and line after line of text in size 2 or 3 font.

The rules regarding sigs need updating.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If I see a sig with 400 width and 150 height for example I'm not gona let them take it off, but if they have like you said alot of text under it, then ... the tables may not expand I agree but it also has to look clean don't you think ? a 500x180 pixel sig fits into the tables but you got to admit thats a bit big for a signature your going to image formats of splash pages when you exeed that. Anyway I'll update it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
err... theres now seted max size limits, I just made I sginature and its says its too big :'( my sig size was 341x256 :

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just to let you know ,

it's 80x80 the limit not 100x100

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i don't think it requires 300 posts to have a custom avatar. necrosis has like 173 posts but has his own custom avatar :D

i was also wondering if the custom title still required 300 posts cause i can't edit mine. o well it's not that big of a deal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
somebody can say to me if post sees whatever already I have? I cannot see it not because

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back