Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A friend of mine.

Reaction score
NubPro - A friend of mine. - RaGEZONE Forums

well, there's a story behind this. A good pal of mine, his dad.........tragedy happened.
Anyway, i made this dedicated for him. Things has becoming really tough and rough for him, and all I wish for him...is never give out my bro.

Be bold.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this.
Hoping thing brightens up!

Reaction score
Although when tragedy happens we don't do bad reviews but what you did there is 5 minutes of work combining illustrator with Photoshop. I would have dedicated at least 24 hours for it if I were you.

Plus the depth of field is wrong. You don't just blur things and leave behind the text untouched. You blur like you would use a brush, gradually, so it would actually look like something 3D

Reaction score
Although when tragedy happens we don't do bad reviews but what you did there is 5 minutes of work combining illustrator with Photoshop. I would have dedicated at least 24 hours for it if I were you.

Plus the depth of field is wrong. You don't just blur things and leave behind the text untouched. You blur like you would use a brush, gradually, so it would actually look like something 3D
It was done in C4D and exported to Photoshop.
Thanks anyway...I definitely agree with you.

Gotta skill up my c4d

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
A gift is a way to demonstrate a feeling.. Anything that can pass this intention is very valid, even subtle things like words, or even immaterial things such as friendship, silence and presence.

The Death is the end of dreaming, and the beginnings of remembrance.. May the good deeds of the dead always be remembered.

Mucksi: Try to be more gentle, it will only do you good.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Sad to hear when a tragedy happens. Hope that this will bring some happiness to them and show that they aren't alone.

Reaction score
Mucksi: Try to be more gentle, it will only do you good.

This is portfolio, not outerworld.

@OP :
Font is pretty bad, seems like some sort of pre made effect I would see in Microsoft products (Powerpoint, Word, etc).
Like Mucksi said, you tried to create depth and that was very poorly made. It's just random blurring on the outside which doesn't really do much except make it look even worse.
The white/black shade/colours used are not used properly. Why? You made it dominately white and then added black behind the font to get some depth feeling which doesn't work well with the background since you blurred the outside of the background. Really doesn't make any sense.

Good luck on your future c4d/photoshop projects.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry for him..

Anyways, the image is not that bad nor that good.

Advantages :
1- It's in 3D
2- Text focusing

Dis-Advantages :
1- Wrong blur places
2- Font style

___

Make sure you put more effort on the image next time :)

Back