Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Futuristic illustration Of Robots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. Tano again. Sorry I post so many threads , you guys are the only people who look at my work.

So here it's a R2-D2 robot. It's not a screenshot but a real project. ( R2-D2 , so many people like starwars. )
I said robots by accident, you might expect to see another one soon!

So please comment.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Tano again. Sorry I post so many threads , you guys are the only people who look at my work.

So here it's a R2-D2 robot. It's not a screenshot but a real project. ( R2-D2 , so many people like starwars. )
I said robots by accident, you might expect to see another one soon!

So please comment.

Now gtfo.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually got it from And its SUBMITED WORK. they didn't make it. I know a guy that knows a guy that runs this site. He lets me advertise for him. Now GTFO.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I actually got it from And its SUBMITED WORK. they didn't make it. I know a guy that knows a guy that runs this site. He lets me advertise for him. Now GTFO.

I'm pretty sure I know a guy who knows a guy that knows another guy that knows a prostitute who knows Obama, but that's beside the point..

You're not trying hard enough to avoid the fact that you claimed the image was YOUR WORK.

Let's say, hypothetically, the original artist submits his work to the website to promote his work, that DOESN'T mean that you nor your imaginary friend can claim to be the original artist.

Just a fail attempt at making people impressed of 'your' work. Don't worry, you're not the first one trying.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have no idea why they do this.
Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back