Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Graphic Designers Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello there! I'm welcoming every good GFX in my group Graphic Designers, which is RaGEZONE's graphic designers, you can say it's an union/guild.

Good designers will be accepted, bad designers will be rejected until they get better.

If you want to be in that group go ahead ! Don't think twice :)

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bump :

If you want to join you need to send a proof that you're good enough.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How do you define who's bad designer and who's good?

Someone can be badass at making logos but sucks at wallpapers or opposite :O

Then you can show the logos :)

I kinda dislike the idea of only accepting good artists

Photoshop users can get better if they want to, then they can join it.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't see the need for a group when we already have a whole section for the same purpose. But ohwell, go ahead?

You can post most recent work that isn't needed to make a thread for it, e.g : avatars :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Which this section is for, which doesn't discriminate against the users ability and helps give them tips etc on how to improve? Continue with your group, but I will close this thread. We are trying to make this a more welcoming area for people to venture into and feel comfortable posting their work whatever level. Not feel like they have to be a certain standard before they can even post, and this is what this thread is suggesting this section is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back