Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Graphics Competition!

Good idea to have the competition?

• Yes, sounds like a great idea!

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • No, not worth the hassel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Want to know if anyone would be up for this.... What im gona be looking for is the best type of graphic art people can do! It can be abstract or make sense.... Whatever you

Last edited:
Reaction score
wow awesoem idea!!! ive been practicing photoshop since i found out about it 2 months ago!! now i can finally test my skills!! great idea!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
count me in!

does it matter how big the file is? :)

dont give a poop bout prize tho seein as i got shitloads of gmail invites :fish2:

Last edited:
*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice to see people want to do it (and yes don obviously your allowed in).

Gona do the g-mail invites for 1st 2nd n 3rd (1st getting there own page on design-hack as well).

General theme i would like is abstract (take a look at the background images on my site). But to be honest im happy with anything really as long as its computer generated (i.e. not a photo... or pure photo anyway).

Filesize... well i want the resolution to be around 1280x1024 so im happy with anyting up to 2meg... if you cant upload it here then email me it > info@design-hack.com. Will still be hoested on my site!

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
competition will be held back untill i get design-hack back.... CPU usage problem (altho i get such a small amount of traffic through DH that i doubt my sites got anything to do with it).

x31

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
DonTonberry said:

damn i know man u submited ur graphics... why not enter it here duck me u'll win this wiv ur eyes closed ... pink handcuffs do it! NOW!

*still exists*
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok well its obvious that everyone wants this competition sooooo im gona end the poll and get everything sorted! Should hopefully be ready before the end of tonight (going to the gym + pub first haha)

Back