Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Gurb] Green Arrow

Reaction score
Continuation from http://forum.ragezone.com/f119/gurb-steel-907251/

Don't really like my outcome that much (effects around arrow didn't turn out as expected) but I'll post it here anyways for C&C.

Flash will be next, enjoy!

Album :

Logo:
u6n3TOQ - [Gurb] Green Arrow - RaGEZONE Forums

Wallpaper 1:

nsLCxT - [Gurb] Green Arrow - RaGEZONE Forums

Wallpaper 2:

DdnPuX5 - [Gurb] Green Arrow - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
- both wallpapers text are too dark
- the "diagonal lines" in wallpaper 2 should be at both edges and not at the top
- wallpaper 1 should have two "diagonal lines" as well

the arrow looks good in the wallpaper. (8/10)
The one in the first image looks a tad bit more green, which makes it worse (7.2/10)

Reaction score
- both wallpapers text are too dark
- the "diagonal lines" in wallpaper 2 should be at both edges and not at the top
- wallpaper 1 should have two "diagonal lines" as well

the arrow looks good in the wallpaper. (8/10)
The one in the first image looks a tad bit more green, which makes it worse (7.2/10)

Its the same arrow but rotated on both wallpapers. One might look different because the orientation of the arrow shifts the bright green part to different sides, and the diagonal lines were meant to be that way since they are different wallpapers. I only wanted 2 diagonal lines on the first one :p
Thanks for your feedback!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ah man, this would look sweet for logo using their R.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Its the same arrow but rotated on both wallpapers. One might look different because the orientation of the arrow shifts the bright green part to different sides, and the diagonal lines were meant to be that way since they are different wallpapers. I only wanted 2 diagonal lines on the first one :p
Thanks for your feedback!

hmm I guess its my screen then because the orientation of the arrow in the logo is the same in wallpaper 1, but the edges in wallpaper 1 have a yellow and white tone that looks better, compared to the logo with a full green tone.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good eye, will fix it when I can!

Too bad I don't know anything about that band/musician :huh:

Its my boyfriends band. I'm going to show this design to them, they may be interested in using it. They always give credit where it is due :)

Back