Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello please judge.

Reaction score
Hello so this is the logo il be using for my esports team, Although i haven't choose which one yet.
Either Y and X but i really like both of them without the eye patch or with a eye patch.
Tell me which one looks the best? Because it will be printed on Jerseys and so on. i do not really want to regret that so i'd like to know what others think of it.

Rain - Hello please judge. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reactions: Rey
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool emblem if you ask me, the eye patch definitely is the stronger of the two here. It gives a focal point to the piece by breaking the symmetry.

Reaction score
Pretty cool emblem if you ask me, the eye patch definitely is the stronger of the two here. It gives a focal point to the piece by breaking the symmetry.

Thank you, Yes i think so too. eye patch is my favorite one.
I'm thinking of using the normal one as the company's logo or for my design team and the eye patch one for the esports team.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the fox with the eyepatch tbh it looks so pretty, it looks like a wolf though.

Back