Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with this Sig

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys, my first post here, and I am not even sure I am posting in the right area haha. But I found this sig, and I like the way it looks, realstic. Here is a link.

I would really like it if soemone could tell me how to make the boxing effects, like in the picture, and how this guy mad eis possibly so realistic with all the blending colors and stars. I mean, I know, nobody can probaly just coem and say oh he did it this way!, and show me how, but any guesses, along with maybe short tutorials would help. Ty alot for read this.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't know much but I think the cloud effect would have been done on photoshop, using the cloud, and difference cloud function in the render tab.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for the boxes, he just selected the area he wanted for them and cut to new layer, gave em the blending effects and moved them a little.

Back