Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ice Glass

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is my newest artwork .. leave some feedback so I can improve my artwork.. :laugh:

REMOVED​

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your previous work was better imo :b but I know you are playing with photoshop shince yesterday so I must say you are in the good way :)

maybe i will go refer my previous artwork and upgrade them :D

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Interesting I would say the exact opposite of Scratch haha You are improving, but one tip is try not to use bevel and strokes too much as people tend to not like those effects. They're okay in moderation and if used properly but just try different things out.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Interesting I would say the exact opposite of Scratch haha You are improving, but one tip is try not to use bevel and strokes too much as people tend to not like those effects. They're okay in moderation and if used properly but just try different things out.

thank for the feedback .. I will remember you tip ..

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol, it's funny because newbies always tend to use Bevel and strokes, along with scanlines. I don't know why. Does it make it look pro? I don't think so. :)

so that why it called newbies , they not really know anything like me.. so that why i ask you to feedback .. for your information that is not stroke i just make the outer glow will high spread and low size..

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wasn't adressing you. It was moreso a general statement.

Ok bro I got that.. Thank for you previous feedback .. After this I will reduce using bevel and strokes

Back