Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

If and only if.

Reaction score
NubPro - If and only if. - RaGEZONE Forums

read description if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: If.

I like it, though you could have made it more paperish if that's what you were going for. Add some used paper effects, decrease the font opacity etc.

ye ik...i found out that my paper texture stored in my computer is way too small....but yea i decided not to add it. lzy.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You should have drawn this by hand then brought it in and vector'd it. Although it does have a nice feel to it, some of the candor is lost from the sheer fact that i can tell what some of these typefaces are.

My friend in uni did poster in that manner, first designing the type by hand, then vectoring them in illustrator, then later photoshopping the vector into a background of the rough drafts (about half of those sheets in the back are my personal typographic starts).

Taking the time to design everything by hand allows you to nitpick just the right detail. Is the stroke to thick or thin? Does the counterspace seem to be slightly off balance? Does the x-height force the piece to feel too masculine or feminine? The human eye can perceive letters out of almost any shape, so you literally have an endless amount of options when it comes to letters and numbers.

Just like everything else in visual art, typography describes to us an idea with an image, except it is special in that it is allowed a dual meaning. Not only do you understand what is portrayed by the text present, you can gain a deeper understanding of what is being produced by seeing how the type is portrayed.

I like that you are working more in type rather than continuing with old stuff you have done in the past, keep me up to date on what you do in the future.

Reaction score

Wucas

Appreciate what you've said. I am not as much as in love with designing than i used to be before. I only do it when I have the right suitable mood. Thus, I didn't really take much considerations upon the actual design style, rather than focusing on the meaning.
You may think, me as a piece of crap. But really....I've lost myself in the mist.
Maybe....in the future...[STRIKE]just maybe[/STRIKE]

crap.

Back