Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm back? Maybe...

Reaction score
Rishwin - I'm back? Maybe... - RaGEZONE Forums

was bored so used the new cs3 i just got and added all the band members into the logo. was gonna do something with it but ran outa ideas.

suggestions?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks neat. Work on it more and it's as good to be the tattoo you're wanting to get done. But before that it needs a lil work to be put in.

Reaction score
Looks neat. Work on it more and it's as good to be the tattoo you're wanting to get done. But before that it needs a lil work to be put in.

yea was thinking of that but it seems to have too much detail to be a tattoo... also i was gonna get the same one on each arm so having it done twice would sure take a while :p

i know i gotta work on it more, but what parts of it lol?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea was thinking of that but it seems to have too much detail to be a tattoo... also i was gonna get the same one on each arm so having it done twice would sure take a while :p

i know i gotta work on it more, but what parts of it lol?

Hey, Its not like you're drawing the tattoo. So let the artist take the pain of doing that. You just sit back and enjoy the pain.

As for more work part - Post a larger pic of that image. Don tell me u worked on that size.. :S

Reaction score
Hey, Its not like you're drawing the tattoo. So let the artist take the pain of doing that. You just sit back and enjoy the pain.

As for more work part - Post a larger pic of that image. Don tell me u worked on that size.. :S

Rishwin - I'm back? Maybe... - RaGEZONE Forums

thats the full size.

just made it a lil smaller so the jagged edges dont seem so apparent :p
havent used PS in ages and forgot how to make them smooth >.<

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, you could do the following for a start.

Smoothen the borders as you said by adding in a stroke and then settin the mode to smooth. That will remove the jerky border.

Second, those gray spots to the right hand side. They really dont fit in. Just blend them in with the faces around them. You could do this in 2 ways. 1 smudge them up (not recommended) else - copy the gray spots as a layer and then do some gradient add with soft light and partial smudge.

On the left hand side, you could try and blend the red and the green faces properly. There is a lil gray crap in between.

:D - hectic job but It'll look good I guess. :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
new one, got the outline fixed up a lil (with help from insane ^_^), removed the ugly pinkish outlines, and fixed up background a little

Perfect! Now Let's C it on your arm.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well! Its somethin completely different, I like it :yes:!

Back