Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Imaginative Lego's

Reaction score
NubPro - Imaginative Lego's - RaGEZONE Forums

NubPro - Imaginative Lego's - RaGEZONE Forums

Was cleaning my room up(as you can there's a pile of books on the table), well I found some Lego figures in a drawer and decided to make something with it to put on my bookshelves as a part of decoration. Took me a while though~

Simply imagine the scene yourself!

All shot with my S3 Mini Camera < sux.
NO MODIFICATION BEEN MADE.

Have fun!
:lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So you was like: ''Hey! There are some lego characters! Let's take pics of them in cars and boxes and upload it to RaGEZONE!''? Ofcourse, all the normal people do that!!!!!11

No i'm joking. Im in luf with that thief now.

Reaction score
some of your light sources really piss me off and distract me from the focals.

last image, really? blurry and weird light source, looks like a three year old took that.
~no offense~

but yeah work on light sources, focals, and definitely symmetry. use your models to a better extent as well as some of them are crooked and some just straight up don't fit.

and your random stacks of books don't help your photos at all either.

if you're doing toys like this, make the background plain... nothing in the background at all essentially.

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
I almost asked you about the render settings on the first image..

But then i realized it is some photos =D.. Nice :)

Reaction score
some of your light sources really piss me off and distract me from the focals.

last image, really? blurry and weird light source, looks like a three year old took that.
~no offense~

but yeah work on light sources, focals, and definitely symmetry. use your models to a better extent as well as some of them are crooked and some just straight up don't fit.

and your random stacks of books don't help your photos at all either.

if you're doing toys like this, make the background plain... nothing in the background at all essentially.
Bro, that's a really nice solid criticism, I do know parts of them looks really weird when I previewed on my computer, however it does look really nice viewing on my phone since not much details are shown.
One thing, I want you to be sure that I'm using a Phone Camera not a DSLR or anything great to capture this photos, therefore there's a lot of limitation I can do with and I admit that I am really really freaking bad at cameras and picking surrounding isn't my profession at all, but I'll learn!
The books, yea I know. I was too lazy to get rid of them. Btw, I planned them to make them 100% original, no effects etc.
These are completely clean nice origin memories.

Anyway, thanks!

I almost asked you about the render settings on the first image..

But then i realized it is some photos =D.. Nice :)
Render settings:
REAL LIFE.

Thanks!

Reaction score
NubPro said:
Simply imagine the scene yourself!
Okay I'll try ^

To me I see nothing special here except random pictures of legos that seem like a total waste of time for me.

Pic 1 :

Very blurry, I get the car is supposed to be standing out, but its not. The lego character is standing out more then the car even though the character is blurry af. Also the light makes it even worse because it attracts attention to the background, which makes me want to see the background because I see a lego pointing a gun or w/e that is at another, and that seems more interesting then the front hood of a toy car.

Collage (Pic 1 : top left, Pic 2 : top right, Pic 3 : mid left, Pic 4 : Mid right, Pic 5: mid bottom left):

Pic 1 :

No idea whats going on here. I see people are fixing the inside of a train cart, but on top theres a guy pointing a gun(?) to another, and theres 3 people just watching the sunset(?) (even though the light source is from the left and I see them looking straight), and
to throw it all off, theres a giant collection of books getting ready to gank some engineers.

Pic 2:

Its the same picture but zoomed in 0.0..and the feet at the top look weird when you're trying to focus the middle of the picture.

Pic 3:

Theres a light source coming from the right end of the picture, okay thats starting to bring some flow, and then BOOM, theres a dot of light on the guys helmet where it should be darker since the rest of his body is in a shadow. Its like the light gods just came down and shone a ray of light on his helmet.

Pic 4:

Books(?)

Pic 5:

Pretty sure the shadow of you taking the picture covered it.

Not going to comment on the bottom two because its just the same thing.

This is my opinion, it could be harsh/brutal but I honestly think you should have either a) put more time in this or b) put no time in this. Good luck on your future endeavors with this form of photography.

tl;dr : Lighting is very poor, pictures make no sense, there is no clear sense of any story. Good luck in the future.

Reaction score
Okay I'll try ^

To me I see nothing special here except random pictures of legos that seem like a total waste of time for me.

Pic 1 :

Very blurry, I get the car is supposed to be standing out, but its not. The lego character is standing out more then the car even though the character is blurry af. Also the light makes it even worse because it attracts attention to the background, which makes me want to see the background because I see a lego pointing a gun or w/e that is at another, and that seems more interesting then the front hood of a toy car.

Collage (Pic 1 : top left, Pic 2 : top right, Pic 3 : mid left, Pic 4 : Mid right, Pic 5: mid bottom left):

Pic 1 :

No idea whats going on here. I see people are fixing the inside of a train cart, but on top theres a guy pointing a gun(?) to another, and theres 3 people just watching the sunset(?) (even though the light source is from the left and I see them looking straight), and
to throw it all off, theres a giant collection of books getting ready to gank some engineers.

Pic 2:

Its the same picture but zoomed in 0.0..and the feet at the top look weird when you're trying to focus the middle of the picture.

Pic 3:

Theres a light source coming from the right end of the picture, okay thats starting to bring some flow, and then BOOM, theres a dot of light on the guys helmet where it should be darker since the rest of his body is in a shadow. Its like the light gods just came down and shone a ray of light on his helmet.

Pic 4:

Books(?)

Pic 5:

Pretty sure the shadow of you taking the picture covered it.

Not going to comment on the bottom two because its just the same thing.

This is my opinion, it could be harsh/brutal but I honestly think you should have either a) put more time in this or b) put no time in this. Good luck on your future endeavors with this form of photography.

tl;dr : Lighting is very poor, pictures make no sense, there is no clear sense of any story. Good luck in the future.
.....okay then I grab some of my photos taken by DSLR.

Tq.

Back