Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Inspirational Website Designs

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone!

Decided to share some of the designs that inspire me, with the hope that they will do the same for you. If not, you could actually share the ones that inspire You!

Feel free to discuss.

First one is Luciano Infanti ->
He has amazing designs which you can check in his Deviantart profile.

Thunda - Inspirational Website Designs - RaGEZONE Forums

Second one, surprisingly comes from a 21 year old designer and front-end web developer Maan Ali ->

Last, but not least, the third one comes by the hands of the Polish designer Paweł Skupień ->

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Third is best.

Second is second-best but the menu and products are too close together vertically for my liking, and the grey background beneath the navigation doesn't work for me with the rest of the design as it has strange, irregular curves and drop shadows, whereas the rest is entirely clean.

First is okay, but just looks like a decent Wordpress template, and doesn't take accessibility into account with using white text on textured backgrounds.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's something fresh:

by George Olaru - Dribble:

And here a wonderful portfolio design, which is actually an already functional WP theme.

Last edited:
Back