Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

La Luna boy

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
ScreamingFox - La Luna boy - RaGEZONE Forums

Character from the short movie 'La Luna' i am making on my spare time.. Still lacking the hair and i will still edit a lot on the cloth and hand..(the hands are borrowed from another character i made some time ago.. will have to 'cartoonify' the arm/hand).

Hat made in Groboto, all the rest in 3dsMax.. Will make a better hat or improve this one.. i did not like this hat very much.. xd..

All 'textures' except for the map on the eye are just colors on a multi-sub material.. I will make the proper materials when the model itself is more improved.. :)..

@edit: New hand, new hat, buttons, eyebrows, beginning the hair (will be a 'poly hair') etc.. XD..
(added some procedural maps also.. but there are no 'texture' yet =D)

(.Low - High - Wire.)

@edit: Teeth and some other little improvements.. perhaps i will finish tomorrow =D
It is still a bit weird between the nose and mouth if you look from the side.. But it i will fix it tomorrow XD..
(the nose is actually in a lower point XDD)

@edit: Testing lights and 'accessories', improved materials, nose in the proper place now =D...

Last edited:
Over rock and under tree
Reaction score

Maybe i will finish it today :).. I will give him a smile and a pose and thats it.. Maybe i will rig it on the future (but the model is very animation-friendly (no messed up geometry and with the proper rings, etc..)

Test with stars and improved lighting setup. First high dynamic render on this one =D..

The stars glow are very different from the one on the movie but i liked this one a lot.. seems like some strokes of color or something like that XD..

@edit: Testing a very poor rig.. But i made this one for fun and testing some modeling stuff really :), i got kind of satisfied with this one =D.. 820 min production XDD (687 min. on 3dsMax (got a plugin to count the time so i can slave mi self to do stuff i like in less time each try XDD =D)..

Since i am 'satisfied' with this one, this will be its 'final' render..

It is the 'first pass', without effects, etc.. i am looking at some effects and thinking about it... It will look (as the model, which was modeled taking the concept art (not the film model) as basis) different from the movie, but it will be something of my liking XDD

Seeing some effects to put to the stars.. :)

@edit: Render, with effects, in high dynamics, etc..

Last edited:
Back