Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Logo Concept

Reaction score
As you guys may know my esports team is coming along although i want it to have another logo thats easily re-create able in for example the Emblem maker in COD or just for members who do not like the wolf/fox logo.

So this is what i made.

Rain - Logo Concept - RaGEZONE Forums

Want to make something abstract :/

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
It's nice, but why when you zoom in it's not in a high resolution?

2D > 3D
Reaction score
You could be a little more adventurous with this design don't you think D:, I know your design quality, and I think you could push this idea a little further?

I am all for drop caps, but there are ten billion designs that have similar characteristics to yours.

Normally I would simply say "looks nice" and go on, but I know your capabilities and I think you can do better. Don't take this post as anything but a compliment.

Reaction score
You could be a little more adventurous with this design don't you think D:, I know your design quality, and I think you could push this idea a little further?

I am all for drop caps, but there are ten billion designs that have similar characteristics to yours.

Normally I would simply say "looks nice" and go on, but I know your capabilities and I think you can do better. Don't take this post as anything but a compliment.

Thank you, Post like these i never see them as negative do not worry. I always want to have honest opinions rather then being sweet talked.
I will take your advice to the heart and will update this thread with a newer design.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
A small note, when I give feedback I try to get the whole picture together.. I think atm it's pretty hard for me to give a specific amount of feedback as i'm not very sure for what the Icon will be used.

You mentioned that your doing an e-sports team, but are there any specific sections that your e-sports would go do (i saw cod so i guess call of duty?) and what mindset is there behind your logo, that would give me alot more insight on if, on my opinion ofc the logo would fit the whole concept.

Now more on topic, for what i see.. the first thing I had to think about was the Titan team of CS:GO, In my opinion it has alot commen in the design.

It's just how it seems to me, when you would cut some edges of it and make it on a larger scale it would come very close to the one from you.

However, nice work as i see from your previous post that your already re-making something! keep the progress going, I just still wanted to share my opinion with you.

Cheers!

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
As the previous comments was about, i also say try to have the same idea but a different design that doesnt look like anything else.

Reaction score
A small note, when I give feedback I try to get the whole picture together.. I think atm it's pretty hard for me to give a specific amount of feedback as i'm not very sure for what the Icon will be used.

You mentioned that your doing an e-sports team, but are there any specific sections that your e-sports would go do (i saw cod so i guess call of duty?) and what mindset is there behind your logo, that would give me alot more insight on if, on my opinion ofc the logo would fit the whole concept.

Now more on topic, for what i see.. the first thing I had to think about was the Titan team of CS:GO, In my opinion it has alot commen in the design.

It's just how it seems to me, when you would cut some edges of it and make it on a larger scale it would come very close to the one from you.

However, nice work as i see from your previous post that your already re-making something! keep the progress going, I just still wanted to share my opinion with you.

Cheers!

i disagree with you actually it has nothing in common unless you think the T is the same.
Ofcourse the style of the logo may match but there logo matches thousands of other logo's as well if you look logically. That is just how the style is.
I wanted to have something Tech / Abstract but not too abstract and still looks modern and simple in a form of a T thats all.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alright i'm gonna be honest, I'm out of idea's i think the letter T is just too hard when i do not want to match it to any other logo.
I dislike curl i mean i want it to be straight modern abstract thats it.

If someone could help me a bit that be amazing.
I'd do anything for a good logo for my team.

Reaction score
the logo has been given away to someone, I'm going to use the company's iconic logo which is this.

Thanks for the support though guys! really appreciated.
Soon releasing some cool graphic stuff like Youtube banners, Twitch layouts, Flyers and website psd's.
I'm also thinking of opening a thread to sell my service but still thinking about it as i don't know who would like to have my design style.

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
That's not the same logo O_O

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The logo looks fresh. The quality isn't that good although I already read that you uploaded it to Imgur.
Great job. Somehow it reminds be of the transformers.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Looks like the Titan or TT-esports trademark logo. But it looks fine though, most competitive teams uses blue as their secondary color. I always wanted my own clan logo too though, gah

Back