Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We are looking for a new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello

This section needs a new moderator. If you feel that you are up to the task to help push activity, and can contribute great content then please post an application here

Any application posted in The Portfolio or this thread will be deleted and disregarded.

Look forward to seeing them!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
good luck everyone , looking forward who is gonna be the mod .. :D:

Rogu3
Reaction score
Good Luck to everyone who is looking to become a Moderator of this section. I know the best person for the position will be chosen, and there is a whole lot of potential in this section.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would like more applicants! We are looking for another two possible mods!

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good luck scratch but I think we both know the outcome already

Reaction score
That would not be acceptable, irl even if you don't like your boss you have to work with him, that's called being professional and mature, I'm mentioning a Boss, that goes for workers too. Whoever acts like "I'm not hiring you cuz I don't like you or your face" is just not up to the task and far way from being professional ;)

I'm just wondering why is taking so long to make Riizq a mod lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mucksi, Lune got rejected just like I did :b

I wasn't allowed to apply :3 - because of past events which were just disgusting.

That would not be acceptable, irl even if you don't like your boss you have to work with him, that's called being professional and mature, I'm mentioning a Boss, that goes for workers too. Whoever acts like "I'm not hiring you cuz I don't like you or your face" is just not up to the task and far way from being professional ;)

I'm just wondering why is taking so long to make @Riizq a mod lol

It's funny because the 'boss' in this instance isn't being fair to those who should actually be in the position. Liked or Professional... mhmmm, I know which I would choose.

Reaction score
I know where and what I screw'd up, unfrotunately I have no idea what are the time spans of applying. The point is, we both made a moderator application like we "deserve" to be moderators, whereas that's not the case. I haven't included my contributions, because really, how can anyone contribute to a section like this? I mean all those filled requests count? Or the tutorials? Or the stolen goods that keep floating around in the "resources" section? Hence why I did not include any links. As of whether I am capable of moderating a forum, you don't have to be a genius to do that. As many before me proven it. But just to reasure them, I have several years experience with fidling with vBulletin, and IPB and god knows what else. On the contrary I know several of those "mods" who don't like me, but as usual, I don't really give a flying banana of who likes me and who doesn't.

So back to the point, next time I'll try, I shall include a long list of what I did do and what I didn't do and will try to be even more professional, but I will never kiss anyone's bare butt to get to that position if that's what they expect me to do.

Reaction score
All the contributions you need for an Evolution section is to be active within the section. All you need to become a Mod is to be able to maintain the section, provide support and to just be a nice person. Oh wait and yeah. Kiss butt a pre-existing mod or visor into getting you a mod position :3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, it isn't a certain 'boss' it is several 'bosses' who decide. And if you haven't been approached for whatever reason then it is a decision made by 9 people.

There is also the point of IRL things delaying decision making, and time between replies.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We are now looking for just one more moderator! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back