Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lucas' Personal Identity

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been working on personal identity stuff, thought I might as well share it and see suggestions and such.

What I finished today was my personal logo and my digital signature. I wanted my logo to push my strong points (clean, innovative, and direct), while making it memorable, scalable, and up for customization (such as animation and color variations in the future). Vaguely made of my initials, I wanted the "L" and "W" to be ambiguous, but upon another look, still visible. I will be making a black and white version soon (for when color cannot be used).

I will be making other items for myself later on, but I can also take requests for others; If it takes me less than an hour, I will probably do it for free.

DeZuaao - Lucas' Personal Identity - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I guess everyone loves the same concept.

The primrose triangle is a primitive; The way you use it is the important aspect.

Anyway, neither one of those look near to what i have here.

Back