Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Macro Photography

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hiya

Here are some new macro photography. I have more from a wedding I recently did, but I need to let them see the images first, and get permission to use online before I can post it lol!

ChewBecca - New Macro Photography - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I prefer to use natural lighting. For example I hung the brides dress in the window to get light from the window rather than using artificial light. I will use it if I need to, or if I am in the studio, but out of the studio it is my prefered light source!

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have a serious talent and eye for photography Becca, you really do and I hope it takes you places. I hope you get told that often, too, because it's true and you deserve to hear it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have a serious talent and eye for photography Becca, you really do and I hope it takes you places. I hope you get told that often, too, because it's true and you deserve to hear it.

Thank you :)

I am pushing forward my dream of owning my own business. I can see it being proficient enough in a couple of years time for me to live off of. But only hard work and time will tell that!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice becca, my sister has photography as her hobby she is pretty good at it too! Keep doing what you do! :3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really nice images!
But why is it called Macro when you are taking pictures of Micro objects lol

mac•ro (ˈmæk roʊ)

adj., n., pl. -ros. adj.
1. very large in scale or capability.
2. of or pertaining to macroeconomics.

Reaction score
mi·cro (m
kr
)
adj.1. Very small or microscopic.
2. Basic or small-scale: the economy's performance at the micro level.

Could it be called either way? It is a very small object in avery large scale ^^

BTW, do you have any more images in higher res? I'd like to use some for a background.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mi·cro (m
kr
)
adj.1. Very small or microscopic.
2. Basic or small-scale: the economy's performance at the micro level.

Could it be called either way? It is a very small object in avery large scale ^^

BTW, do you have any more images in higher res? I'd like to use some for a background.

If you want to use one as a background then I would suggest one that isnt square format. I can so some backgrounds if it is popular but I will be putting watermarks on them!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow I like this.. I respect you ! You are very pro in photography , good luck ! :thumbup:

Back