Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maple Leaf Avatar

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, i want to give out this avatar that I've created in 2013 which I'm using as my picture but without the "S", so here :

Rey - Maple Leaf Avatar - RaGEZONE Forums

feel free to use it as your avatar and feel free to edit the colors or put your letter on it.

Enjoy ~

Please slap that reputation button if you like it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, but it's kind of low on colors. Can you make it a bit more colorful?

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great, but it's kind of low on colors. Can you make it a bit more colorful?

Open it with photoshop > image > adjustments > Hue/Saturation > any color you would like.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Diagonal lines without a finite border give no reference in which the inner object sits; if you are choosing to use a figure and ground piece make sure you define this. The result is an optical illusion that shifts the object perpendicular to the direction in which the lines flow.

Rey - Maple Leaf Avatar - RaGEZONE Forums

Either align your diagonal lines so that the amount of empty space on the top left and bottom right is the same or change the inner boarder of the outer circle giving a very vivid background to the overlying inner circle.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Wucas : I've noticed everything after creating it within minutes, but lets say it's easy to create a logo/avatar like that so that's why I didn't re-create it.

Totally Welcome !

Back