Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I made a movie poster about myself!

Reaction score
Fraysa - I made a movie poster about myself! - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes, this is me in the picture!

What do you think?

Reaction score
If it's your first try, it's not bad. Although this looks more like a book cover then a movie poster. Anyone can do this only by dragging a few sliders in Photoshop. Try to be more creative, and put more work in it. It's totally worth it. Oh and look at some movie posters, for inspiration.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm lol too dark.. looks like a horror and more of a book cover instead of a movie cover indeed

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
If this is a movie poster about yourself then why does it not show much about you. Other than you are angry and the colours show a plain/boring atmosphere.

Reaction score
If it's your first try, it's not bad. Although this looks more like a book cover then a movie poster. Anyone can do this only by dragging a few sliders in Photoshop. Try to be more creative, and put more work in it. It's totally worth it. Oh and look at some movie posters, for inspiration.

Well, this was just an amateur attempt using MSPaint.

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
If it is just about yourself, you could make those sort of 'mosaic' with your pictures kind of like forming your face, etc.. This was used on some movies (not just that Jim Carrey one but on some older movies as well..)

There are some programs and plugins that will make it, but i used one called 'Mazaika' which is very very easy :)..

For an example i made one just for a quick play here, the little images are some renders i made, and the 'larger picture' is my 'screamingfox' avatar XD..

(it says "Violence Illusion Vixens, ScreamingFox(and inverted) on The Moses Enigma)
Edit: I'm laughing hard right now XD Edit: "Moses Enigma"... hehehehe... XDD.. I invented right now.. hope that it is not a movie already with the name XD..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good. I would use this as a poster for a zombie film.

You'd make a good zombie.

Reaction score
If it is just about yourself, you could make those sort of 'mosaic' with your pictures kind of like forming your face, etc.. This was used on some movies (not just that Jim Carrey one but on some older movies as well..)

There are some programs and plugins that will make it, but i used one called 'Mazaika' which is very very easy :)..

For an example i made one just for a quick play here, the little images are some renders i made, and the 'larger picture' is my 'screamingfox' avatar XD..

(it says "Violence Illusion Vixens, ScreamingFox(and inverted) on The Moses Enigma)
Edit: I'm laughing hard right now XD Edit: "Moses Enigma"... hehehehe... XDD.. I invented right now.. hope that it is not a movie already with the name XD..

But that can be done without any plugins or program lol. The point of this type of image is to choose the color of the image to actually make up your ... whatever. o_O It looks like you painted over it yourself. Lol.

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Not quite exactly.. I think what you meant would be to just put one after the other and apply the image (the fox on this case) above all with some kind of blending (hue, additive, overlay, etc..).. Without any program it would be a very artistic photographic feat indeed (in my opinion).. These sort of `mosaic` programs will compare the overall color of images and arrange them in a way that the color correction required would be minimum (ex: the darker images will go to the darker parts of the big picture), thus preserving more of the (little) images..

And, just the manually arranging of images would be a pain.. This image composition took less than a minute.. Which i believe would be very difficult without any program..

Back