Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Launcer W.I.P

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that you should change the "game start" and "windowed, settings" panels, could make it more bright or something, those doens't really fit in there, but that's just my opinion, otherwise looks really good :)

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you look closely, there is an X in the design. But if that's the exit button, it's horrible placed.
ZBEZQgw - MU Launcer W.I.P - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you look closely, there is an X in the design. But if that's the exit button, it's horrible placed.
ZBEZQgw - MU Launcer W.I.P - RaGEZONE Forums
Nah its not.. thats x for windows mode. The close button and minise is slightly small. It on the top left.. just no seen, but its seen on my launcher.

I am happy with this guy service. His really good. He still just 70% done. Still adding on somethings :)
I rate him 10/10 for service and design.

He could do it better wihout icgn system of launcher. Its very complitcated.
And he Sir Kidd goes all out to help me though. :)

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here See
eV6OSFS - MU Launcer W.I.P - RaGEZONE Forums

Top Right there more/close/minimize

Attachments

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Better looking progress bars as well now. The register a new account today text though, looks horrible. Else a really nice design,

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
IGCN launcher designer is very limited honestly.
Also its over complicated for what it actually allows you to do. Even worse is the lack of ability to use it on your home pc and having to use it on a pc running IGNC otherwise it wont work.

Trying to do every thing via remote assistant is beyond retarded. The company is way to over protective and actually limits there clients due to this. Had I been able to run the launcher on my own pc it would be far more accurate and also look better remembering remote assistant doesn't always give 100% accurate feedback

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IGCN launcher designer is very limited honestly.
Also its over complicated for what it actually allows you to do. Even worse is the lack of ability to use it on your home pc and having to use it on a pc running IGNC otherwise it wont work.

Trying to do every thing via remote assistant is beyond retarded. The company is way to over protective and actually limits there clients due to this. Had I been able to run the launcher on my own pc it would be far more accurate and also look better remembering remote assistant doesn't always give 100% accurate feedback

You just can't run the launcher tools. I guess they have some reasons.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The design itself is really good specially the color scheme and it's effects BUT, the fonts are pretty bad and hard to see.

Plus I suggest you to add a button for "Game Start", and there is no need for "Windowed Settings".

Back