Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MUWallpaper #masterelf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D look detailssssss :D
before

and after
zebah - MUWallpaper #masterelf - RaGEZONE Forums

thanks, and comment please :D!

Reaction score
I don't see many edits except some lighting changes and the lightning in the middle of the render. Correct me if I'm wrong but is that all you did? If so then I suggest working with smaller projects so you can increase your manipulation skills and then move on to larger canvases. Good luck.

Intelligent DoucheBag
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't see many edits except some lighting changes and the lightning in the middle of the render. Correct me if I'm wrong but is that all you did? If so then I suggest working with smaller projects so you can increase your manipulation skills and then move on to larger canvases. Good luck.

He did add some c4d's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you're right, thank you very much for your criticism. And the fact that smaller projects if I get better.
jur13n I did not use c4d.

Back