Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nonsense Generate Topology

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Did just playing around on 3ds.. Quite interesting result.. I used Generate Topology on a plane, then some extrusions, some Symmetries, Bend and Turbosmooth..

ScreamingFox - Nonsense Generate Topology - RaGEZONE Forums

Maybe i can use this 'technique' to make stuff like walls of alien spacecrafts or details on 'elvish' pillars, etc, XD..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking that it looks very creepy. I think I have seen vases like this. Obviously for show rather than practicality die to the holes but they do look very Gothic.

Google my name...
Reaction score
Looks like some random item you'll find in the elder scrolls with super magical power that has no use at all.

This is probably the most accurate description I have ever read.

Looks really cool, it'd be really awesome to use for design purposes, I do think it matches the alien theme more than elven pillar though.

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Hehe the comments reminded me of those 'name syntax' for some game's items.. Like The (adjective) Item of (substantive).. XDD

So it could be, like:
-The Magnificent Torus of Latency
-The Gnarly Donut of Dismay
-The Obscure Circle of Torus...

etc, etc, XDD

"

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hehe the comments reminded me of those 'name syntax' for some game's items.. Like The (adjective) Item of (substantive).. XDD

So it could be, like:
-The Gnarly Donut of Dismay

etc, etc, XDD

"

The pink frosty sprinkled donut of goodness. ;)

Over rock and under tree
Reaction score
Items (XDD):
-The Gnarly Donut of Dismay:
Temporary intangibility 30 min.

Can delay or avoid the damage from an enemy, delay the enemy's attack (duration 10 seconds, usable 13 times)..

Randomly changes the character's class with 20 lvl advantage, temporarily, only for damage (magical and non-magical) and speed purposes (will last until next log in)..

-The pink frosty sprinkled donut of goodness.
Triples the XP in all the server upon usage.. 60 min duration.

-The Good Sphere of Good Time Rains
Doubles the damage, 50% skill speed bonus, doubles XP in all server... 60 minutes duration.. Can be used in 2 'good times'..

All very good "misc" items XDD

Last edited:
Back