Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Penning my first book.

Reaction score
I've been writing my first book for 3 months but have had the story/concept for years now. I am currently around 1/3 of the way into the story. A few people have said I should start up a kickstarter to help raise money to get it made into a physical book - more about that later IF I go that route.

Now why am I posting here? Well at some point I need a cover. Anyone in the land of Ragezone currently doing art work and looking to get their name out? I can give more information once the trolls have been fed/banned.

The book is a work of fiction and set in England around the year 2003. It follows the life of the main anti-hero as he struggles with life.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been writing my first book for 3 months but have had the story/concept for years now. I am currently around 1/3 of the way into the story. A few people have said I should start up a kickstarter to help raise money to get it made into a physical book - more about that later IF I go that route.

Now why am I posting here? Well at some point I need a cover. Anyone in the land of Ragezone currently doing art work and looking to get their name out? I can give more information once the trolls have been fed/banned.

The book is a work of fiction and set in England around the year 2003. It follows the life of the main anti-hero as he struggles with life.

What kind of style was you looking for?

Reaction score
do you have a specific style you like or think would work well on this book?

- Would you want it to be a Graphics cover or an Arts cover?

Sketch art style, Arts cover. I believe would look best, but I am not an artist! The image I have currently inmind is a man looking in a mirror the outside of the mirror more sketchy with the contents of the mirror more focused.

Reaction score
I have to finish some projects first in the next 2 weeks, then I can try yours if that's convenient enough for you. And I don't know ... it's done when it's done, I'll keep in touch. Unlike other "artists", I do thinks when I'm inspired enough, and feel right about it, that way it always ends up something good instead of a rushed ...

Reactions: Lee
Back