Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[photo] Some view photos I took

Loyalty
Reaction score
Last Friday , I was heading back to my hometown and so I had to take the ferry (not you Droppy :p ) And I was on skype with Luxray , and what I noticed then was that the view was somewhat different , wasn't like how it was usually so dull and boring . This time , it caught my eye and I just had to take some photos of the view when I was in the middle of the sea (okay maybe not in the middle LOL)

Please keep in mind that these photos were taken from my Xperia C , so it's rather a dumb quality ;)

0CL1Rrk - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

oDIAEgm - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

1CkVROK - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

Psx3BLZ - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

V8WLCdq - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Please keep in mind that these photos were taken from my Xperia C , so it's rather a dumb quality ;)

V8WLCdq - [photo] Some view photos I took - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok So I am working on my LightRoom skills, and I took your photo and tried to see if I could make it better. I think it is a little, I sharpened the buildings. I wanted the weather and water to not be sharp on purpose (some may disagree, we are all different)
I also tried to bring out the detail in the clouds a little more and if you look I think it worked.

REMOVED

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Loyalty
Reaction score
Ok So I am working on my LightRoom skills, and I took your photo and tried to see if I could make it better. I think it is a little, I sharpened the buildings. I wanted the weather and water to not be sharp on purpose (some may disagree, we are all different)
I also tried to bring out the detail in the clouds a little more and if you look I think it worked.

REMOVED

wow , that does look good O_O May I suggest you post a tutorial thread? :p Would be helpful for users like me ^^

Rey

The Shrewd
Reaction score
YES! YES! REVIVE THIS SECTION!
_
On-Topic : Vaulient , Amazing, it would be better if you used a Sony Camera (Yes I know his phone is Sony but I meant the camera) Madison , I guess you've sharpened the buildings alot but the clouds are just perfect!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
@Madison , I guess you've sharpened the buildings alot but the clouds are just perfect!

yeah I said I sharpened the buildings but not the clouds on purpose. I changed some other settings to bring out the details in the clouds. Clarity, highlights, contrast, brightness, those on the whole photo. I used a tool to sharpen the buildings only.

Reactions: Rey
Back