Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Photog] First Wedding!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Here is a few of the images from the first wedding I shot a few weeks ago.

Before you say, yes I know there is a huge age difference, but they are happy :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice xD I at one point wanted to get into wedding photography so I could make a bit of cash on the side, but decided not to. Good luck with future weddings if you plan on doing anymore.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice xD I at one point wanted to get into wedding photography so I could make a bit of cash on the side, but decided not to. Good luck with future weddings if you plan on doing anymore.

I was the opposite. Didn't ant to do them, but now I like it and rolling in it!! (not exactly rolling in it yet tbh)

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tbh I likes all of your photo , it's fantastic .. good luck with your photography career Becca !

Reaction score
make a video shot :D
i know it's over tho, next time probably :D

btw, , it looks very weird >< it looks like something terrible bad going to happen anytime soon

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
make a video shot :D
i know it's over tho, next time probably :D

btw, , it looks very weird >< it looks like something terrible bad going to happen anytime soon

They loved it!! But the idea is to print into tracing paper.

Back